Current time: 03-29-2024, 01:31 AM
Halp! Can't Sign in PSN
Timeout....
Just to clarify, i went home to bacolod and brought my router here. Everything was working fine, i have internet on my ps3 but it can't sign in to PSN. IT times out EVERYTIME! I have PLDT connection here.

I already have the ps3 configured properly, DMZ, correct DNS...actually everything was fine when i was in manila, no problem with connections and everything.

With regards to the router, i have set it to router mode/not gateway - means im using router just to bridge the internet connection from the modem so i have the modem plugged in one of the lan ports, also, my connection type is automatic DHCP. Again, everything was ok but shit happened and i don't know what it is....

I'll be here for 11 days, and from the looks of it no psn for 11 days. Maybe GOD is doing this for shits and giggles. =D
Lol problem solved.....i prayed to GOD....

Well no....
Just tinkered some settings in the modem itself so ok na! Let's play! SF4, KZ2, TDR!
==========It's easier to believe a lie told a thousand times than a truth you've never heard before==========

February 1938 - Popular Mechanics Magazine: “NEW BILLION-DOLLAR CROP”

[Image: 1234234723396-1-1-1.jpg]
So, is high_tend_sense your new PSN ID? Is your old one still active?
No...sux, i have to call Sony pa, nag send sila ng email pero walang specific reason why the ban...they just left me a complaint number, guess i have to call them.
==========It's easier to believe a lie told a thousand times than a truth you've never heard before==========

February 1938 - Popular Mechanics Magazine: “NEW BILLION-DOLLAR CROP”

[Image: 1234234723396-1-1-1.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Laptop Halp! Hempire 14 17,542 08-25-2009, 10:43 AM
Last Post: Sforza