Current time: 03-28-2024, 05:58 PM
Ghost Stories
I got the idea from Azuriel's post in Rant/Rave.

So have any of you had paranormal experiences before?

My experience isn't extensive but I do remember this one retreat we had in high school (yeah, why always retreats?). Get this: The retreat house we were at was built on the slope of the mountain and the room where I stayed was a few stories up and facing the ravine. In the middle of the night, while me and my roommates where trying to sleep, we heard what sounded like something knocking on the windows of the room. And it was vigorous knocking too. The same sound that's made when you hit your knuckles against glass. don't tell me that it was just wind or whatever. It's wasn't a prank either because, like I said, the window was facing the ravine. Well, me and my friends just ignored it as best we could. Tongue We didn't even look at the window anymore.
Well, I'd have to say that my house is haunted. Very haunted actually.

From the point my family and I had moved in about five years ago I knew something was up. Aside from the blood that was on the walls in the house and most of it being in my room to be, other things were strange. Anyway I'll list the things that have happend since I've lived here in order of occurance. These things got worse over time.

We could hear wispering in the other rooms while no one was there.

Doors would open while we slept and you could hear walking down the hallway.
(to be continued, gotta go)
When The Best Have Fallen... Who Will Rise...FlamethrowerGlare
Blink Blood on the walls? Why'd you guys even buy that house?
Never mind, as I was saying

One time my friend had stayed the night. He slept in my room which is at the end of a long hallway and I was in the living room which is located at the other end of said hallway. There are two doors along the wall of this hallway. He went to bed and I turned out all the lights and closed all the doors from my room to till I made it to the couch in my living room. I was almost asleep when I heard a door open. I assumed it was my friend trying to scare me. I yelled sayin to not try and scare my cause i could hear him. There was no repsonse. I heard walking down the hallway toward me. I again told him to go to sleep. Eventually the sound of walking was about ten feet from me. I began to hear coughing. I became somewhat scared but I still thought it was my friend. I was pissed now and told him to go the fuck to sleep. Immediatley afterward I heard my friend back in my room say "are you talking to yourself?". I'll finish later.
Gahaha, the paranormal.

Third-eye-blind ako. I thinks. I don't get scared of stuff, or the dark, or whatever. I just don't.

There's this one time in HS though, me and a close friend, and Nerese's younger brother were still at school. We went to the faculty office, I think it was because the lady teachers left there were scared of the dark. Me and the close friend had an idea. Kunyari, we went to the comfort room. Instead, we fogged up the glass mirror on the door at the end of the corridor, he literally stuck his face on it and breathed out, creating a spooky fog-face effect.

Then we dared the teachers to go upstairs and look for ghosts. Nerese's brother said he saw a couple in the upper floors, which set the mood. Then we passed by the door. The look on the teachers' faces were PRICELESS. ROFL.

I roughly remember that each of us had one teacher grabbing on to us as we went downstairs. I had the youngest one on me >:3

@Nerese: Kay Mrs. Magalong pa yung kwarto! IMBA. LOL

Haay, HS memories. I liked both retreats of ours too. Hey, I think we should have a HS memories thread!
Jin, that is a seriously creepy story. Blink
There was one time when I still lived in Paranaque where I was just playing some games on my PS when there was this giant brush that just slammed into my window and just stuck there. Out of shock, I just shouted "Sino yan?!" (Who's there?!) and after a brief pause the brush started moving (scrubbing is more appropriate) on the window and it happened for a few seconds before it went away. I asked my helpers if anyone of them was on the back yard near my window and none of them were there at that time.

Still, that doesn't beat Jin's story though. I'm still wondering why is there a dirty little guy in the first place.
@Shin... san kayo nag-highschool ni Nerese??

anyhoo... Retreat houses are the best place to find ghosts... with their "priest/nun graveyard" giant forest like reservation... and the big stations of the cross...

the dorms are also haunted... suuper haunted... when we were about to sleep... we suddenly heard girls shrieking... every single one of them...
apparently... the most haunted dorm was the girls dorm... we only got to hear/see all our doors slam... and some guy with chains walking the hallway... *bleh* classics...

while in the pictures we caught... we saw someone wearing "barong" and... yep... he doesn't have a head... a nun with only her torso... the lost spirits called "orbs" etc...

but still... my scariest experience was in my bedroom...

I was sleeping when I felt something... (naalipungatan) then... i was half awake when I saw something move at my window w/c is at my left... It was like a shadow of a person... then... when I turned to face the ceiling (preparing to sleep again) I saw a ghost (well what else could it be?!? and it's hovering in mid air!!)... and It was right at my face!! WTF!!! every time I tried to scream/talk... as if I was choking out the words I say... then... I closed my eyes and prayed (I rarely do that XP) then... It was all over...

the next day... I just found out that last night was my Great grand mothers death anniv... It was also sunday when it happened... apparently... I didn't go to church that day... XD

The nearer you go towards the light...
The greater your shadow becomes...

[Image: rational.jpg]
[Image: exteel.png]
@everyone-buti pa kau nakaranas na ,ako............................................
hinde pa Sad kahit gustuhin ko ng makakita or makaramdam wala pa rin

kelan ba ko makakakita ?Angel
LOL mabuti ka ngang di pa nakakaranas eh. Ignorance is bliss. hahaha
(03-25-2009, 05:56 PM)grimweld09 Wrote: @everyone-buti pa kau nakaranas na ,ako............................................

wew panu k makakakita kung d ka naniniwala .. chagaan lan yan ...
bwhahaha..Salute
(03-25-2009, 05:56 PM)grimweld09 Wrote: @everyone-buti pa kau nakaranas na ,ako............................................

tol... ang mga katulad nio ndi tinatablan ng multo... kasi nga "naligtas na... KAYOH!!" XD

To finish the story my friend and I got the hell out of my house. I don't sleep without the television on anymore. About 8 months ago my girlfriend and my brothers and sister were all in the living room watching t.v. I'm sitting on my couch which is right next to the hallway in my house. I heard something strange but i couldn't tell what it was cause the t.v. I told everyone to be quit and turn it off. We all sat for about three seconds when we all heard by far the most demonic roar come from my room. It was incredibly loud and it sounded like it came from more than one source. The best way to describe it a lion and a bear mix with some serious tweak to it. Got more later, gotta go.
Here's two from me.:

2nd year Highschool:
A simple girl inside a room locked from the outside with no other point of entry but the locked door.
About 3 or 4 kami nakakita, when the door was unlocked, wala na sya. Creepier thing is, we saw her walking back and forth, not minding us.

Just a few years ago:
Antlan and I still shared a room there and a very huge bed. Vacant lot yung katabi ng bahay namin, the same side our room is. Tuwing dumidikit kami sa dingding na malapit sa lote and my sister's room, may nagpaparamdam.
A few things that happened:
- A hand only a few inches away from my face. Kamay lang. Kaso, nakatagos sa dingding.
- Something very heavy lying beside me. And it's not my brother.

Since then, we sleep away from the walls.

Nakakagago na nangyari:
We were playing with our back then, still ok PS. When we heard screeches. Later on, we found out that our wall fan needs oiling.
'Signatures are overrated.'
LOL lupet ng thread n 2! dapat pala matagal na tong na-post eh! :p