Current time: 03-29-2024, 02:15 PM
Boyet Fajardo Scandal
No, not that kind.
http://www.lagahit.com/2009/03/boyet-faj...-attitude/

He *cough* apparently tried shopping at Duty free with an unsigned Credit Card, and makes a scene.

Quote:While waiting in line at the cashiers to pay our goodies…we saw a customer at the top of his voice berating the cashiers and managers of duty free for, by his accounts, messing around with him. From what my sister told me, it was about a credit card purchase that the cashier (who we heard was just a casual
employee) was kindly asking for the irate customer’s other ID’s to vouch the legit owner of the credit card which is also “unsigned”, a normal operating procedure when shopping there to avoid misuse of those with con minds.

He might have thought a celebrated person like he is. with all his accolades and fame has gone unrecognized by this cashier person. A new worker who is carefully doing his job. A job he is trained to do. Tsk tsk tsk… While Store Managers and officers were sought to appease the matter, explaining to him that it is all included as a standard operating procedure in credit card payment for the safety, not only for the company but also his own. Ignoring all this, he pulled out his phone and threatened to call on high positioned people whom he allegedly knew, to seem to us like do a power-play and make these people realize how important he is.. he went on using words like “leche kayo, di nyo ko kilala? AKO SI BOYET FAJARDO! AT Itong P..I.. NA BABAENG ITO, (pointing to a lady officer) at ang baklang ito (pointing to the cashier) ay walang kwentang mga tao! I want them fired!!!

His yelling and berating went on and on, he cannot calm down and as he appeared to have bloodshot eyes, like that of a drunk person and or under an influence.
He goes on to say, that only if the cashier kneel down before him and/or allow him to freely slap the persons face, may he get satisfied!!!

AND, you know what happened next….the ill-fated cashier, with all the onlookers including us watching, stand down and just simply gave in to probably he thought would end the matter, so crying in shame he slowly knelt down and apologize (for actually doing his job) before this self proclaimed GOD…. No slapping was made to the cashier’s face but the incident landed a harsher and reverberating sound to the faces of the lesser people of this society.

Here's tbe footage of the said event.

Most of the people who posted comments didn't even know him before reading the blog. Narcissistic bastard. Karma na lang.
cocaine is a hell of a drug---rick james
==========It's easier to believe a lie told a thousand times than a truth you've never heard before==========

February 1938 - Popular Mechanics Magazine: “NEW BILLION-DOLLAR CROP”

[Image: 1234234723396-1-1-1.jpg]
(03-20-2009, 03:09 PM)Shintetsu Wrote: Most of the people who posted comments didn't even know him before reading the blog. Narcissistic bastard. Karma na lang.

Who the fuck is Boyet Fajardo?
[Image: totallyrandomkane.gif]
Quote:Who is BOYET FAJARDO? On Sept. 1, 1980, he opened his first shop on Banaue street in Quezon City as a bid to join the big names in the made-to-order industry at 17 and a college sophomore (at UST, where he was majoring in Fine Arts). Boyet Fajardo believed that he had what it takes to make it in fashion alongside the more established names like Ben Farrales.

Today, Boyet is one of the biggest names in RTW. His Boyet Fajardo line is carried in all Robinsons stores—there are about 20 of them all over Metro Manila and in the provinces—and the Landmark. Since making the big shift from couture clothes to RTW

Boyet Fajardo can truly be called a success. He has become both an artistic and financial success. In fact, he recently had his new office-cum-residence located in Valle Verde, officially blessed. The house, which has a large garden, is doted with Boyet’a favorite antiques and paintings. He also recently bought a house in nearby Acropolis, which was blessed on Nov. 28, a blessing that was attended by many of Boyet’s longtime clients and friends.

...Says the blog. Hit the comments though, it's worth a few lulz.
who the f*cking hell is boyet fajardo?!? LOL

The nearer you go towards the light...
The greater your shadow becomes...

[Image: rational.jpg]
[Image: exteel.png]
My point, exactly.
I wish I could delete people as easily as I could edit posts.
Quote:I wish I could delete people as easily as I could edit posts

AMEN.
(03-21-2009, 11:47 AM)Grim Wrote: I wish I could delete people as easily as I could edit posts.

Tempting, but wouldn't a principle like that work both ways?
[Image: totallyrandomkane.gif]
How so? xD