Current time: 04-17-2024, 03:09 AM
Project Awesome
I'm ok with a separate thread for WTF, Awesome, and Fail. Tongue

WTF - for anything that literally makes you say WTF, whether funny, gross, or retarded.

Awesome - anything on the net that you thoroughly enjoyed without eliciting a WTF.

Fail - Stuff that you'd see on failblog.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmess...c_id=95287

TL thread that gave me one of the best lulz in a long time.

Progamers and their pokemon look-alikes.
Check this out.

[Image: 3106069484_bc30983819_o.jpg]
I remember seeing his gallery a while back. awesome shit.
ಠ_ಠ
An awesome ad by Durex. Happy father's day to all our fathers!

[Image: durex.jpg]
@grim:

The tape thing's damn cool.

However, they seem to usually use that durex ad. I've seen that like a year or two before.
Catherine St-Onge, stage name HIMEKA, is an incredibly good singer of Japanese songs. So much so that she recently won an Animax contest. Here is the subtitled footage:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/GmiNBI_oaOs&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x402061&color2=0x9461ca"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/GmiNBI_oaOs&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x402061&color2=0x9461ca" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

I think that actually pursuing a career oneself loves by working hard and believing in their own abilities is something to look up to. She even moved to Japan just to do so. She sang the OP of recently released anime Valkyria Chronicles, by the way.

For some strange reason her story reminds me of Danny Choo's LOL

via Japan Probe, Canadian Sings Theme for a Japanese Anime Song
Shaq Wrote:this is how i really feel about the trade, enjoy http://bit.ly/12wZer

Shaq's really let out his personality on Twitter. Hahaha
I know it's weird but I think this is awesome coming from a celeb-someone popular who can at least understand the plight of gamers in our generation(who are ages 20-25 now-he's 23 bdw)

http://videogames.yahoo.com/events/playb...57/1330001

In this vid Shia bashes the wii-didn't get any particular reason, but the thing is, I've been hating on the wii since it took the fatal frame franchise for their own, and is on of the catalysts for the "casual gaming" explosion of today, since then, gaming has become really casual and kiddy and easy and stuff-something I'm not really a fan of. gamers today want "instant gratification" and stuff, and to me it's noobish. idiots.

I know Nix, or Grim will prolly tell me "mark cool off man it's just what it is.....it's just a game" but I know u guys do understand what I'm saying, and gaming really is SOMETIMES(take note) a serious matter for me that transcends the usual old timer notion(old people or people 35 and beyond) of "games are just games"

anyway, awesome vid for me. the wii can just fuck off and kiss my ass. Tongue
If casual gaming is where the money's at, and a company wants to target that market, well there's nothing stupid about that.

I do understand your plight, but it still all boils down to business.
can't disagree man. Tongue studied a lot of those when I was in college. Tongue

I guess in the not-so-near-future, we'll be going back to ps3's 2's and 1's Tongue heck even the ones before that. Tongue
(06-28-2009, 05:19 PM)arch_angel Wrote: know Nix, or Grim will prolly tell me "mark cool off man it's just what it is.....it's just a game" but I know u guys do understand what I'm saying

Dude you know me well. I say that because I'm really a golden mean kind of person, and I prefer to choose the middle road instead of being totally on one side. In other words, balimbing. LOL

I don't really agree with Shia, for what that's worth. I mean if the Wii offers a non-threatening and unexpensive way of getting into gaming, then people should have every right to play that. Who's he to say what people can and can't do? Fuck that.

We're all hardcore gamers so we stick to the "serious" consoles. But I don't want to totally exclude people who aren't as hardcore, from gaming as a whole. That's... fascist.

Nix is right though. It's all business decisions that fuel the gaming industry now, as the players have become really big, and the competition between them grows. Thanks to them we get goddamned rehashes of games, and are starved for game companies that listen to their fans (like Capcom, who also rehashes anyway).

EDIT: By the way, the Transformers game looks fun hahaha
Blizzard listens. Smile And they're as big or bigger than EA, I think.
why does wii have the monster hunter series now? ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
==========It's easier to believe a lie told a thousand times than a truth you've never heard before==========

February 1938 - Popular Mechanics Magazine: “NEW BILLION-DOLLAR CROP”

[Image: 1234234723396-1-1-1.jpg]
EA FUCKING SUCKS!!!!!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Project LOL Lord_Leperman 251 321,506 09-24-2023, 02:34 AM
Last Post: Grim
  Project WTF NiX 3,575 4,141,684 11-14-2016, 03:53 PM
Last Post: J.E_Magog
  Website/School project idea needed :O Sforza 3 7,208 08-10-2012, 09:05 PM
Last Post: clonezero
  Investigative Project HayWire 27 35,375 02-26-2011, 07:45 PM
Last Post: HayWire
  Project Consultation Aruren 4 8,643 10-20-2009, 07:10 PM
Last Post: Aruren
  Interview for Any Project managers here in Raven Republic tikyorules 9 15,780 07-06-2009, 09:12 PM
Last Post: tikyorules
  1000 awesome things. Lord_Leperman 9 14,905 10-12-2008, 11:08 PM
Last Post: atdsutm
  some awesome guitars(one I AM getting for X-mas, actually) strawhat_luffy 3 6,670 12-29-2007, 09:25 PM
Last Post: Grim