INSIDE: -none-
EXTENSIONS: GAR
BACK L: HYDRA
BACK R: KARURA
Right arm: BP
Left arm: HP
Right hanger: -none-
Left hanger: 69H

Options: Shell and energy defense boosters, Stability, Lock box expander, CODON, Cooling enhancer, Radar +,

There it is, the design I often used against most of the participants last saturday. Its deliberately overweight, so drop either one of the backmounts. When fighting a fast agile opponent designed for range control, keep the HYDRA. When facing a less manuverable or an aggresive opponent, keep the KARURA.

BP + HP gives a decent lock box, and the HG fire supplements the BPs already high attack power at mid to close range.

EDIT: I'm thinking of changing the BP to the SPIRIT just for the sake of ammo.. What do you guys think?
I'd definitely keep the BP. It's a monster. As is this whole AC. :tongue:

You got any more tunes though? Or are you being hardcore and going tuneless on the frame? LOL
I agree keep the BP, it would make your opponents think twice before they get into range.
[Image: nines.jpg]
Alright, the BP stays.... at least I can still use my weapons while devoting all of the energy to movement.

I never tune frame parts of my ACs, only the internals since it screws around with the stats of my other designs :tongue: