Current time: 03-29-2024, 11:16 PM
Charter Change
Kung matutuloy ang cha-cha mas makakabuti pa ito sa atin sa ngayon? Magbabago ba ang takbo ng buhay natin kapag napaitupad ito?
Una: kailgangan ba ng cha-cha? Bakit o bakit hindi?

Pangalawa: Kung matutuloy ang cha-cha, ano ang babaguhin?

Depending on what they'll change, I may or may not agree for this to push through. However, IMO having a cha-cha at these times is impractical. Either way, it'll change our way of life. Afterall, we're talking about the law.
"Numbers are not part of the real world; they're part of something else."

-Prof. Rolly Panopio, UPLB Math Division
(02-23-2009, 03:33 PM)maitreya Wrote: Una: kailgangan ba ng cha-cha? Bakit o bakit hindi?

Pangalawa: Kung matutuloy ang cha-cha, ano ang babaguhin?

Depending on what they'll change, I may or may not agree for this to push through. However, IMO having a cha-cha at these times is impractical. Either way, it'll change our way of life. Afterall, we're talking about the law.

Impractical AND dangeous, given one possibility of Cha-Cha is extending Arroyo's term. Again.

Quite frankly, I have had enough of her administration's horse puke.
[Image: totallyrandomkane.gif]
another problem IMO is that ANOTHER cha cha would really hurt the fragments in the floor called our image even more ... constitutions should be change at a whim as it gives us an image of being fickle very very fickle ... I think it is better to just work with what we have at the moment only resorting to get dancing again when the judicial system just can't take it no more... =/
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

Cha-cha will bring us no good, considering the fact that I see all rants about it. Sobrang minor lang nung magandang madudulot ng cha-cha compared to its negative could-be-results.

Besides, Chacha=Longer headofthecountry reign. Heck, sa labas ng political drama natin ngayon, isang taon ka pa lang nakaupo, paaalisin ka agad.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Indie filmmakers urge MTRCB: Change rules Twin-Skies 1 2,824 01-23-2008, 07:56 PM
Last Post: Lord_Leperman