Current time: 03-28-2024, 08:44 PM
What are you watching/ have you just watched??
Maybe this'll breathe some life into this subforum.

Right now I'm watching Apocalypse How on Discovery. Heck, Discovery's pretty much the only think I watch nowadays. LOL Oh, Nat Geo once in a while too.

It sucks that Sky doesn't have History Channel though. So... yeah, I love my documentaries. Tongue

EDIT: Oooh ooh! Machines of Malice right now. This is a pretty awesome show too.
that history channel is pretty good.....i once saw something about Russians during Stalin's time trying to make Human/Ape Hybrids for their army....cracking stuff Rock on
Basta 9pm, Discovery channel agad.

That or TV5. Movies every weeknight. Just what I need.
Check out Nat Geo right now!

Awesome WWII docs. Big grin
AMERICAN NINJA on Cinemax now!!! LOL SOOOO 80s. LOL
Stephen Hawking and the Theory of Everything right now on Discovery. Smile
Ugh, missed it >_>
...So, what's this foreign thing called a TV again? Ninja It reminds me of tape decks and grunge.
It's funny cuz this is probably the most unpopular subforum. LOL Shows just how most of us pretty much don't watch TV.
(09-22-2010, 12:50 AM)NiX Wrote: It's funny cuz this is probably the most unpopular subforum. LOL Shows just how most of us pretty much don't watch TV.

Yeah. I just download the shows I want to watch because waiting for them to show here would mean a literal year of waiting.
Same here. I think the last time i regularly turned on the TV to watch something was back in either 2005 or 2006.
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
jack tv returns on oct 1 YEY G4tv XD
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

bump: watching the BITE ME web vids of machinima on youtube and cool and way funny imo XD
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

Just because of the GT5 disc having barely left my PS3 for the past few months, i've been going through a lot of episodes of Top Gear lately, in no particular seasonal order. I remember watching the old series back on cable in the early Nineties and wasn't really thrilled with the rather boring magazine-style approach they had back then. Now that they've rebooted the series with more focus on humor and a studio-based setting, it's much more to my taste, especially as the three presenters are generally a bunch of raving, childlike madmen.

Case in point:
<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/XraeBDMm2PM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
Bakemonogatari

every female there is interesting

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Last Movie You Watched NiX 280 315,993 05-11-2018, 03:44 AM
Last Post: Serene