Current time: 05-11-2024, 06:24 AM
XLink Kai
Haha, nice to know you were able to connect. What did you mean matrix-like lag? Did the game speed slow down or was the game choppy such as in online FPS games?
Lord_Leperman Wrote:Haha, nice to know you were able to connect. What did you mean matrix-like lag? Did the game speed slow down or was the game choppy such as in online FPS games?

It was a slow-down type of lag. I originally thought it was going to be choppy, but slow-down is the much lesser evil of the two. I had time to think in between blade slashes.

Parang si Inang Kalikasan... kapag nakainom ka ng Lakas Uhaw.

EDIT: Bullet time! That's the term I was thinking of. It's like bullet time. Thanks Nerese.
Can we play MH instead over kai? LOL
Sforza Wrote:Can we play MH instead over kai? LOL

Jake, saw lots of people in the MHF2 Kai arena. Like, around 1300 of them. I'll see if we can get PSPs working with my setup as well, cause from what I've read they're a bit more tricky to get going.

EDIT: Apparently, it wasn't MHF2. It was MHP2G. Which is great news to some of you, I'd imagine.
Lord_Leperman Wrote:Haha, nice to know you were able to connect. What did you mean matrix-like lag? Did the game speed slow down or was the game choppy such as in online FPS games?

Slow kind of like this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ssIzCFh0Gx0
Who's got the fastest connection here? Jake perhaps? Might this work better at his house?
Watched the vid. Wow that was sloooooooooooooooooow~

But point is the connection was successful! This truly is a milestone.
NiX Wrote:This truly is a milestone.

Get a slim PS2 man, quick!
Well I don't have the money for it nor the time to use it hahah. But I'll try to borrow my friend's one for a weekend or something. This is too good to pass up.
(09-21-2008, 08:05 AM)Grim Wrote: Yeah ako yung natalo. LOL

The other day I found out the latest version of Kai is broken for PS2, so that's why I wasn't able to connect with other people after LCC.

Jon, if in any way you miraculously get an NTSC version of Last Raven, you know where to find me!

I'll be working on that. I'll ask my sis if she can get me one from the US. I'm also wondering kung merong original Last Raven game dyan sa pinas. At magkano?
I also need to have a chipped ps2. Sana gumana naman.
(09-21-2008, 04:32 PM)J.E_Magog Wrote: I'm also wondering kung merong original Last Raven game dyan sa pinas. At magkano?
I also need to have a chipped ps2. Sana gumana naman.

Haha yun ang malubha dito eh... ang daming pirated copies ng LR, pero sobrang hirap maghanap ng original. Pero kung makahap, siguro mga nasa P2,000+. Pwede din sigurong Play-Asia para mas sigurado.
Yeah Jon, ikaw nalang hope namin para sa matinong international na kalaban. Pag galing US, tindi ng ping eh.
lol international.
Bat wala bang japanese players na naglalaro sa kai? Ang pagkaalala ko yung mga amerikano lang ang nakita ko noon.
At subukan nyo mag connect dyan sa pilipinas.
Si Mix lang kasi may slim PS2 eh. XD So lahat kami walang means na mag online.
I just got xlink Kai, so if anyone wants to play MHP2G or Tekken or whatever with me (so long as it's PSP and ad-hoc), just let me know on ym.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Online/XLink Kai/Adhoc Party Meet-ups cabs 60 7,989 02-27-2010, 11:52 AM
Last Post: Grim