Current time: 03-28-2024, 05:47 PM
May Bukas Pa
i am seriously interested in your opinion pips
its somewhat different with "mga angel na walang langit" being its only peer
it centers more on hope and miracles and such and soooooo far its promising to be a reprieve from the standard and the ripped off. I would be watching it for a while and see how it goes I know zealousness abounds in the show but the formula seems to be working

anyway I would like your honest to goodness opinions but I have a bad feeling already LOL
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

Honestly, I am just constantly disappointed by our writers. Our soaps have been using pretty much the same tried-and-tested stories for the past god-knows-how-many-years.

I won't be watching this one, as I watch TV more for documentaries, but it's nice to see something a bit more positive.
I watch Eva Fonda for Cristine Reyes. Does that help?
Hahah Cristine Reyes, Nina Jose, and the Madrigal sisters. They sure make local TV worthwhile sometimes.

And there goes the thread. LOL
actually I was thinking about asking about those others to so its not THAT OT

yet again the number of posters was apparently low LOL

(02-05-2009, 08:27 PM)clonezero Wrote: its somewhat different with "mga angel na walang langit" being its only peer
it centers more on hope and miracles and such and soooooo far its promising to be a reprieve from the standard and the ripped off. I would be watching it for a while and see how it goes I know zealousness abounds in the show but the formula seems to be working

anyway I would like your honest to goodness opinions but I have a bad feeling already LOL

Being alive is a miracle enough for me, thank you very much.Shades
[Image: totallyrandomkane.gif]
(02-06-2009, 07:07 AM)clonezero Wrote: actually I was thinking about asking about those others to so its not THAT OT

yet again the number of posters was apparently low LOL

I watch this.

And to be honest, I was looking for the word 'ba' in the topic title in disbelief that someone posted something like this here.

I've seen 'Mga Mata ni Angelita' back then. If the possibility of having both titles aired in the same sched, I'll watch 'May Bukas Pa'.

Though personally, I find the story flow very cliche. So cliche in fact, that I feel like I already know what will happen next...

I watch it to prove myself wrong.
'Signatures are overrated.'
I dreadfully have to agree with you there but compared to all the other stuff being aired I'll take this XD

Raf, no cable still? Tongue
aaaaw is that why you think Im watching it??? X_X oh well

anyway to answer your question we do have cable but mythbusters is at 9 so I have no sched problems

Hahah di naman. I actually fancy myself as a nationalist... but I'll also be the first to admit that local TV is utter shit.
I can't disagree with you there actually all the rip offs are really undermining us X_X
I really miss the olden Ang TV days XD the only thing I care to watch is Going Bulilit X_X

(02-12-2009, 03:11 PM)clonezero Wrote: I can't disagree with you there actually all the rip offs are really undermining us X_X
I really miss the olden Ang TV days XD the only thing I care to watch is Going Bulilit X_X

Going bulilit helps develop 'em kids to better actors IMO.
Channel 2 develops their talents way better that 7, that said with no offense in mind to the siete loyalists if there are here.

It sucks to not have cable. And I second myself on that. Buti na lang may 23 and 9 and 5.
'Signatures are overrated.'
channel 9 and 5 seems to be coming back with a vengeance I think it was channel 5 that shows code geass and shakugan no shana channel nine has heores and a lot more of axn shows

Saw it earlier, and it looks like I've seen what looks like their "token" skeptic. Some dude who runs a medical mission with a very visible "No to false prophets!" banner.

Has a pretty big chip on his shoulder too.

I dunno why, but I find this portrayal of skepticsto be offensive - nice way to stereotype the thinking man, ABS-CBN! Chair
[Image: totallyrandomkane.gif]