Current time: 03-28-2024, 11:38 PM
XBOX 720
so fast!!!
http://news.cnet.com/does-the-xbox-720-n...o-succeed/

Shock

they talking already about 720.

if 360s is already heating up alot

720s are probably gonna explode.
I'm more interested about what the author said on MS not diving into Blu-ray and focusing instead on downloadable content; and what that means for us here. We don't have the blazing connection speeds that they have over in the West, so ultimately we'll always be playing catch-up, both in downloading and playing.

We need accessible fiber-optics over here!
i hope he doesn't mean putting 50 gb games but thinking that future consoles have terrabyte hardrives i think download is the way to go over disc media.
(12-18-2008, 05:35 PM)atdsutm Wrote: i hope he doesn't mean putting 50 gb games but thinking that future consoles have terrabyte hardrives i think download is the way to go over disc media.

Yeah, pero yun nga eh. The problem of our limited broadband speeds still stands. And with games getting bigger and bigger, kailangang humabol din yung mga ISP sa pag-upgrade ng tech nila. Which I don't see happening too soon, sadly.
Another problem is that in the near future, our ISPs are bound to start capping our bandwidth like they already do in other countries.
THEN BLU-RAY RULES!!!!!
Red ring of death? More like fiery explosion of death! LOL XD. The gaming industrys are getting ridiculousley competetive. Whats next segadreamcubestation2?
[Image: THEBEST.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Rumored Xbox 360 price cuts for September Twin-Skies 3 4,851 08-06-2008, 10:10 AM
Last Post: Doom Trigger
  E3 2008: Wolfenstein for PS3 and Xbox 360 Twin-Skies 1 3,514 07-16-2008, 07:13 PM
Last Post: Grim
  Microsoft to release another XBox? Grim 24 20,574 04-16-2007, 06:39 PM
Last Post: R.Leonhardt