Current time: 05-11-2024, 10:00 PM
Pacquiao
gay as fuck. period.
pity on Gayweather Glare ...total childish coward. with dis demands, it only proves that he is not man enough...

if the PacMan vs. Gayweather fight will be set, I want to see Pacquiao totally beat Mayweather for good... I WANT TO SEE GAYWEATHER KO'ed, LYING ON THE BOXING RING, JERKING, HAVING A NEAR DEATH BEATING Chair

HAHAHAHA!!!! LOL

=^.^=
[Image: upeo113pr8.gif]

State-of-the-Art
Functionality
Balance

---
"I am more of a Teacher rather than a Pilot"
LOL

Quote:Mayweather: "At this particular time, Floyd Mayweather is taking probably a year off, a couple of years off from the sport of boxing. I don't really know what the future holds for me at this particular time, but you know, I'll probably take a few years off."

Interviewer: "He said he wants to see you fight Pacquiao."

Mayweather: "Like I said before, I'm taking a couple years off."
Vomit Vomit

Wtf

Disgusting.
An article once said that mayweather only plays the bad boy of boxing and I though it had a point. Well after hearing this that particular belief went up in smoke.
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

Duwag talaga yung ungas.
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
LOL
Oh well. LOL
i wonder if gay weather has some sinister plot?
Another dominating performance by Pacman. Smile
Steroids vs Plaster of Paris
http://sports.yahoo.com/box/news;_ylt=Ak...floyd11410

i finally understand why mayweather is ducking pacquiao (sarcasm)
I hope gayweather mans up XD
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

I feel pretty bad for Margarito. That face of his after the fight just looked really horrible.
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."