Current time: 03-28-2024, 10:28 PM
Pacquiao
(02-26-2009, 11:28 AM)arch_angel Wrote: HMMMM......for the past few days, I noticed that most posts recently posted in this forum..more specifically in the what is ur religion thread, the A or b thread, the gentleman thread and sadly this thread (only for the last post) have been meme's or puns.....(eg. GSP, FEDOR)

It seems this is gonna be the new trend in posting for this forum....... LOL

You forgot the trend of posting off-topic.
oops, sorry I forgot that. LOL

also, my previous post WAS off-topic. lol
(02-26-2009, 01:36 PM)NiX Wrote:
(02-26-2009, 11:28 AM)arch_angel Wrote: HMMMM......for the past few days, I noticed that most posts recently posted in this forum..more specifically in the what is ur religion thread, the A or b thread, the gentleman thread and sadly this thread (only for the last post) have been meme's or puns.....(eg. GSP, FEDOR)

You forgot the trend of posting off-topic.

And that's the way we like it.

We're starting to look like 4chan, without the trolls.

Teka, trolling nga pala yung intentional OT posting. LOL
You can't really troll when you're not anonymous. LOL
>_>

Wasn't really trolling, was I.

Back on topic. Is letting go of the title before fighting Mayweather a good call?
I was just mentioning a general statement, as you were. ;-)

I think the decision is fine. Like I said, boxing nowadays isn't about the titles any more. It's your ability to draw a crowd and your reputation that matter most. It's all about whichever fight can make the most money.
(02-26-2009, 06:41 PM)NiX Wrote: I was just mentioning a general statement, as you were. ;-)

I think the decision is fine. Like I said, boxing nowadays isn't about the titles any more. It's your ability to draw a crown and your reputation that matter most. It's all about whichever fight can make the most money.

PACQUAIO VS FEDOR!

Disclaimer: I don't watch boxing, but I've heard of this Manny Paa-kee-aw dude and I heard he's pretty good.
What kind of grass was I on when I typed that? I wrote, "ability to draw a crowN" when I meant crowD. LOL edited.
Poor Hatton. It took less than 6 minutes.
lol fuck! woke up late! 6 mins only? daaaaaaaaaaaaaym!
==========It's easier to believe a lie told a thousand times than a truth you've never heard before==========

February 1938 - Popular Mechanics Magazine: “NEW BILLION-DOLLAR CROP”

[Image: 1234234723396-1-1-1.jpg]
Round 2, FIGHT!... KO!
may link kyo sa youtube? the clip i saw was the beautiful 3 hit combo on that massive jaw of hatton....i guess it can only sustain 1 hit as KO pa sya.
==========It's easier to believe a lie told a thousand times than a truth you've never heard before==========

February 1938 - Popular Mechanics Magazine: “NEW BILLION-DOLLAR CROP”

[Image: 1234234723396-1-1-1.jpg]
Hahahah poor white guy. GG NO RE.
The fight was so short it fits on a 10-minute YouTube video. With replays and slow-mos. LOL

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/TQxDQV0qv3k&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/TQxDQV0qv3k&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

BIKE MONEY!