Current time: 04-19-2024, 03:31 AM
Pacquiao
yeah he had heart that's unmistakable but really they should have stopped the fight he didn't need to take that punishment imo XX
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

A tad bit old, and I don't know if has been posted before, but otherwise a fun short video about Manny and his sense of humor.

Not including the Margarito fight but still great Big grin

Sergio Martinez KTFO'ing Paul Williams dead Tongue

No, not Pacquaio related but still boxing related.
lol. you can hear the crack.
He wasn't even looking!

Still can't get PACQUIAO'S MOM out of my head!!!
May hinala ako na naglalaro ng Armored Core si Shane Mosley, ang galing niyang mag-backpedal eh. LOL
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
Most boring-ass fight ever. There were more hugs and high-fives than actual punches. =/ The 120-107 score was hilarious.

Anyway, can't really blame Mosley. As soon as he got knocked down on the 3rd round, he knew he had no chance. Best he could do was try his best to get home with an intact brain to be able to enjoy his $5 million retirement fund.

For those that haven't seen this yet Tongue
http://www.badlefthook.com/2011/6/1/2201...t-camp-360

Shane Mosely wanted to quit the fight in the 10th or 11th round but his trainer didn't let him ^
(06-03-2011, 12:06 PM)Sforza Wrote: http://www.badlefthook.com/2011/6/1/2201...t-camp-360

Shane Mosely wanted to quit the fight in the 10th or 11th round but his trainer didn't let him ^

The discussion in the comments is pretty interesting. Smile
Any of you guys watched the fight earlier? I've always supported pacquiao but I honestly think he lost. It was like a lightweight machine gun/rifle design went up against a midweight with an RS and hp that constantly backtracked with his g91 ananda combo. Marquez had excellent footwork and distance control xD
Couldn't watch the whole thing. But the rounds from the first half that I did watch did seem like JMM was winning. I guess it was really too close to call. This'll be remembered as a draw.
I watched it. And although Pacman was the aggressor for the majority of the match, and both were about even in punches landed, it seemed that Marquez should have won. His counter-pounching style was very reminiscent of another opponent Pacquiao had trouble with a couple of years ago - Erik Morales. Pacman had difficulty getting his shots in, and Marquez was simply picking at openings in the former's defense when he went on the offensive.

I keep reading that the judges had a better view of everything than all of us who were an audience, whether live or on TV, and that we're not all boxing experts, but still, siding with Marquez.