Current time: 05-07-2024, 02:49 AM
Grand Chase
(12-23-2008, 06:39 PM)azuriel07 Wrote: i just created a new char... crossbowman...

ang hina nya sa elesis... ka-asar... nu pde gwin dun?!?

Lire is naturally weak against Elesis.

Elesis > Lire
Arme > Elesis
Lire > Arme

Ronan - I dunno, but from my experience...
Ronan > Elesis and Arme
Lire > Ronan

Never fought a Lass yet.
Ryan > Elesis ( >_< )

BTW, NAGC's nearing their Amy event.

Anyone wanna play Captain Match Mode with me in PvP?
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]
(12-23-2008, 06:25 PM)ex nihilo Wrote: Oh...
So standing on thin air at Elven Forest is a bug?

Man...
How come I didn't know that?

Ewan ko.. Roll eyes

Xbow-Spear 1v1 match, chances are, Spear wins. There's always the Berserk skill, which, in an unexplainable way, gets you flying everytime Elesis gets 4-5 arrows/6-8 bolts hit her. You have more than an equal opportunity to win over ALL other classes though.

EDIT: What's with the Captain Match mode?
(Don't take this seriously please...)

Y'know - at this rate I might as well make a mini-FAQ here.

Then again - Pinoy Gaming Logic is still quite...complex...
Example:

When trying to avoid bolt spamming(Ragna,Fire and arrows) in order to either recharge or find an alternative route:
[Image: GrandChase20081224_213152.jpg]
Is considered cheating.

And will cause insults such as weak, cheater and such.
[Image: GrandChase20081224_213213.jpg]

And once neither parties want to get close to each other...
[Image: GrandChase20081224_213514.jpg]
They taunt to lower the other's MP - thus an infinite match unless one of them decides to charge in.

If this fails, insult the opponent more.
[Image: GrandChase20081224_213535.jpg]

If that fails - charge in...after 15 minutes of taunting.
[Image: GrandChase20081224_213740.jpg]
As you can see - The opponent who called the player weak for running - is the one running this time...plus he was ragna bolt spamming.

And a second before he loses his last life:
[Image: GrandChase20081224_214009.jpg]
He leaves LOL

EDIT: Check the GC LU site *face/palm*

Oh another note: I fought another idiot, level 44 Ronan I'll post it next time...*lazy*
(12-23-2008, 07:59 PM)HayWire Wrote:
(12-23-2008, 06:39 PM)azuriel07 Wrote: i just created a new char... crossbowman...

Elesis > Lire
Arme > Elesis
Lire > Arme

Ronan > Elesis and Arme
Lire > Ronan

Never fought a Lass yet.
Ryan > Elesis ( >_< )

hmm... alam ko na yun eh... tinatanong ko kung ano maganda strategy...

(sa captain match... maganda captain "arme"... hirap tamaan... hehe)

The nearer you go towards the light...
The greater your shadow becomes...

[Image: rational.jpg]
[Image: exteel.png]
(12-23-2008, 10:07 PM)HayWire Wrote: POST

PAQ U WE@K!

I gotta tell you, I really enjoy the screenshots of the people you play against. LOL
I lol'd.
(12-24-2008, 10:30 AM)azuriel07 Wrote:
(12-23-2008, 07:59 PM)HayWire Wrote:

Elesis > Lire
Arme > Elesis
Lire > Arme

Ronan > Elesis and Arme
Lire > Ronan

Never fought a Lass yet.
Ryan > Elesis ( >_< )

hmm... alam ko na yun eh... tinatanong ko kung ano maganda strategy...

(sa captain match... maganda captain "arme"... hirap tamaan... hehe)

Spearmen are slow - take that to your advantage - plus the fact that crossbowmen can dash thru others.

LOL @ this guy.
[Image: GrandChase20081224_221402.jpg]
This, my friends is an example of a bully - someone who is of a significantly higher leveled character who clicks ready regardless of how low the level of the opponent is.
...He is also a very stupid bully.
[Image: GrandChase20081224_221603.jpg]

Who took roughly 10 minutes to take out ONE life.
[Image: GrandChase20081224_222137.jpg]

[Image: GrandChase20081224_222149.jpg]
Before he lost. LOL
haywire is practically a magnet to this types of things ... from my time playing with her ... that is my assumption oh well more hi jinx more fun right?
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

Haha, you manage to find fun out of not-so-fun things. I like that. Big grin

Has anyone looked at Santa's donation board yet? Top ranker apparently donated 99,999,999 GP.

Hax! D:

EDIT: I don't like the Captain mode. The blame's always on someone, lalo na kung pub room lang D:
just visited donation boards last monday...

didn't knew someone can get more than 99,999,999gp...

wtf...

(12-24-2008, 07:07 PM)clonezero Wrote: haywire is practically a magnet to this types of things ... from my time playing with her ... that is my assumption oh well more hi jinx more fun right?
Rant mode:
Well my mentality in this game is "I'm not good - you just suck". I assume that all except those in my friend list...suck.

Why?
Well when I think of someone as being better than me, I lose my confidence and start to panic when I play...(This is also why I lose in AC and Tekken).
If I panic, I can't concentrate and I start to button mash.

If I think that someone is good in GC - I either befriend them - or give up in trying to win against them after 10 matches and just leave.

If you think that's being a sore loser...well everyone's a sore loser in their own way and level. Being persistent is being a sore loser. Giving up easily is being a sore loser - so who's NOT a sore loser?

I'm the youngest in the family, an only girl with two older brothers, I just hit 15 and GC is one of the very few games I'm better at playing that my brothers are...do you expect me NOT to be a sore loser?

End rant.
Anyways - I like Ronan's outfit in the Santa comic event LOL
http://grandchase.levelupgames.ph/news.php?id=96
Not joining though.

Other random info...Do you guys support any pairings?
My friend RedHare supports Elesis X Lire o_O

For me...Elesis and Ronan, Lire and Ryan, Arme and Lass LOL Shifty

I'm fine with all the other pairings EXCEPT if Ryan is paired up with someone ASIDE from Lire (Meaning I could support Lass and Ronan if I wanted to.)

OH BTW.
All three of us can finally go online in the same time Woot

Other random info:
I like:
Getting a winning streak. Seeing my name in the top thousand. Winning against level 45ers. People who randomly click ready in PvP and are levels 10 below LOL .Gorge of Oath and the other maps with holes in them. Ronan's Korean Voice.

I dislike:
Losing streaks.Idiots of the game.People who insult me. Fighting the same guy for more than 3 matches.Being in the same team with a Lire.Fighting Crossbowmen. Ronan's English voice. Lass' English voice. Elesis' Korean Voice.The wait for Elsword T_T.

things I'm waiting for to happen in GC:
-Lass the thief (by January or early Feb I'm guessing)
-Ronan the DragonKnight. Aegis knight and Abyss knight. (Expect one of them to be out at summer.)
-Elesis the Swordmaster (RIGHT after Lass)
-Another cash promo (New year maybe?)
-Kaze'aze's castle (If Lass is here, Kaze'aze's castle is most likely here too)
-Kastulle Ruins (both upper and lower levels)
-quests for 40 - 47 (That way, I can get my Elesis to 40 already - I don't wanna miss 'em.)
-Xenia Continent - never been there, that's why I want it here already.

NOT WANT for GC:
-Gacha system (if it comes out, try it and find out why.)
-Ryan (He pulverized my Elesis ;___; )
-GM Test of Endurance - it's just another one of those bully fests.

No screenies right now - I just woke up eh XD;
(noob mode)

just bought an element necklace(ice) and i can't get it to 7! i already spent 40000gp and the highest i got is 5... does level affect your chance of success!??

(12-25-2008, 07:43 PM)azuriel07 Wrote: (noob mode)

just bought an element necklace(ice) and i can't get it to 7! i already spent 40000gp and the highest i got is 5... does level affect your chance of success!??

Everything from drop rates to upgrades in GC is luck. You'll either spend 150-200 runs on a Kamiki horn and waste 20 million GP on upgrades or you'll get the horn in 3 runs and max a necklace or two with just 15k GP

I have a lightning necklace for Ronan - only got it to +7 so far ...then it degraded back to +6.

I also broke 7 wind necklaces and wasted 600k+ on Elesis' wind necklace. Got it to as far as +8 - then it broke , so I'm stuck with +7
Thing is, why spend 100+php on an item that takes real luck to upgrade, WILL eat up your cash/GP, and can NOT be shared?

Random rant: THE PRINCESS DIARIES 2 PLAYING ON A 50IN WIDESCREEN TV IN A ROOM FULL OF GUYS. No wonder dumadami ang mga bading sa pinas D:

Rant two: Halos kalahati ng kwarto, amoy araw. Same half is playing nooby DotA and Special Force. Gets? D:
(12-26-2008, 03:58 AM)Shintetsu Wrote: Thing is, why spend 100+php on an item that takes real luck to upgrade, WILL eat up your cash/GP, and can NOT be shared?

Coz I have nothing better to do with the GP I get - and the special elemental effects are BLINDING *lost to a level 31 newbie +9 lightning necklace Ronan*

EDIT:Actually I only plan on Ronan's and Elesis' (Arme is there coz I was bored of being level 35+) necklaces as soon as I get more cash.

Buuuuuuuuuuut...I might plan on the others..EXCEPT Ryan D:
I love this thread

Quote:the kid will be either A superawesome emo dude with blonde hair who uses Spears,glaives,sword,shield,giant sword and double swords.

or someone named elsword...

Quote:Well....Elsword does have the option of becoming a Sword Knight or a Magic Knight... The hints are there...

This is Elsword

Plus there's a few rumors in YT that this happens AFTER Grand Chase and Elesis is rumored to be a commander or leader of some sort now.

ANYHOO...Enough of that. Quick question to those who have played with and against me. Do I lag? Coz I get a lot of "LAGGER KA" insults.

EDIT: More info on Elsword's in Korean. http://elsword.nexon.com/elsword/page/gn...terElsword

DOUBLE EDIT: another rumor is that Elesis and Elsword are siblings and Elesis is an unlockable character

TRIPLE EDIT: Oh look a new glitch http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8nwoEMqub...re=related

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Grand Fantasia HayWire 114 126,064 03-29-2011, 10:04 PM
Last Post: Zefyr
  Grand Chase HayWire 1 4,821 12-01-2008, 07:41 PM
Last Post: Grim
  Grand Theft Auto 4 Twin-Skies 9 10,482 05-17-2008, 12:12 PM
Last Post: Grim