Inside: NONE
Extension: NONE
Back Unit R: WB01M-NYMPHE SMALL MISSILE
Back Unit L: WB01M-NYMPHE SMALL MISSILE
Arm Unit R: WH04HL-KRSW HI LASER RIFLE
Arm Unit L: YWL16LB-ELF3 LASER BLADE

Arm Unit R Hanger: NONE
Arm Unit L Hanger: NONE

-well uhm still somewhat experimental AC, after it was re designed from a Heavyweight AC, but I'm still having problems on this one, can anyone help?
My first impression of you was right

But there is still that needs to be done

We must hurry
Woah~!
Dual Nymphe~!!

Fudoh to g91, that's all...

But ahat are the other problems you have on this one?
'Signatures are overrated.'
well using KRSW while boosting kind of puts my energy to zero, and charge, so I try to use Nymphe for me to raise my energy back again, kind of effective against an AC, MT, but not that effective to Pulverizers, and very effective vs Leviathans

We must hurry
Ah so it's a mission AC?

Try this:

DRONE
U4
LEMUR2
COUGAR2
VULTURE2
VOLUTE
MAGNOLIA
ANANDA

and just add in all your current weapons.
wait the U4 is heavier than U5, but the U4, it has the highest defense for a middleweight(I think so) but the U5 has a better AP.

anyway I'll try using it...

We must hurry
yeah it's a mission AC, and also an arena AC, using it against some AC, and possible to be a PACT AC

We must hurry
hmmm...... is this AC can survive in 2 ac opponent???
hmm, haven't tried that yet, only tried it against evangel, in the EX arena i fail, but in those mission where you can kick his ass I win, i use the KRSW mostly, so first I tried that optional part where your energy weapon increases, and I tried also the optional part where it reduces the firing consumption....

If it is an AI it could survive, but against real people, it will die...

We must hurry
uhm... noob aq so konti lng alam q...

dba dapat ung core na my hanger nila2gyan ng hanger unit?!? bkt wlang hanger unit un?!?

nagta2nong lng po... hehe...

The nearer you go towards the light...
The greater your shadow becomes...

[Image: rational.jpg]
[Image: exteel.png]
Well, di naman lagi kailangan na may nakahangar sa mga AC na may hangar slot. Depende na yun sa dalang mga baril.
"Numbers are not part of the real world; they're part of something else."

-Prof. Rolly Panopio, UPLB Math Division
really?? well its nice, but the pilot is not, oh yeah the solid and energy defense is not that far, 1900+ for solid defense and 1800+ for the energy, anyway I changed it to U4

@azuriel07: well a hanger unit can be filled with light weapons such as pistols, only use it for tanks, because tanks have the highest leg weight, so it can carry also heavy weapons, so for short it' optional, but an AC is really required to have the Frame, Internals, and weapons, but weapons can be optional also, oh yeah I'm still 14, so I'm not your superior, ok??

We must hurry
hmmm... this build...

i'm guessing this build is for ravens who wants to make every shot count; am i right?

personal note:
the parts of this AC from head part to leg part are exactly the same with MY AC! XD
why am i telling you this? no reason; i just wanted you to know that our ACs look alike.
The Strong shall live and the weak shall suffer.I'm too weak to know I'll win but too strong to know I'll lose.
(06-06-2008, 10:18 PM)Jack-O Wrote: hmm, haven't tried that yet, only tried it against evangel, in the EX arena i fail, but in those mission where you can kick his ass I win, i use the KRSW mostly, so first I tried that optional part where your energy weapon increases, and I tried also the optional part where it reduces the firing consumption....

If it is an AI it could survive, but against real people, it will die...

is yours light weight?
Oh yeah I just change the Legs to Jackal2, Arms for a Lemur, and the Core to the U4, and I have the left Grenade launcher with the LB4 as a hanger

We must hurry
Well, whatever parts you use, it'll be alright for missions. For competitive purposes though, I'd change the Jackal2 to something else (coughFAcough). The highest load biped legs (I forgot the name, yes I haven't touched LR for that long now) seem to be a better deal than the Jackal2 for me though. I'd get rid of the grenade rifle on the hangers because I really don't see a use for them even in missions, and I'd rather go for any of the pulse rifles or handguns that are available. Add the GAR extensions too for aditional firepower and maybe you can bump the U5 to the UA core for extra defense and such.

Based on your weapons, the MONJU FCS is a better overall choice than the MIROKU as it gives excellent missile lock time and a bigger lockbox for your SP weapon. With that, you can easily swarm missiles with a full lock, which makes for a nice show aside from the damage it deals if all missiles connect. Tongue

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  AC Suneye Jack-O 21 17,394 05-30-2007, 02:26 PM
Last Post: Jack-O