Current time: 03-29-2024, 04:00 PM
If Armored Core didn't exist?
fox i agree its nice being a geek Smile
Like most Americans... Halo. (Not such a bad thing, when you look at the novels. Rather full of mystery and intrigue, particularly considering it's an FPS... ending this rant right here.)

But I'd still have the AC Spirit, in VirtualOn.
I would be playing a lot more Halo.
if RR doesnt exist, we would probably be active in another community. monster hunter, plamo, diablo, starcraft, COD, steroid jocks .......you name it!!!
*sees necro'd old-as-heck thread*

*sees own post in thread*
[Image: template.jpg]

...Well, since I'm here...

If Armored Core didn't exist, I wouldn't be as good as I am already with video games. Let's face it - the old controls for AC weren't exactly newb friendly LOL

If AC didn't exist then RR wouldn't be RR. And it is very likely that I will never be able to meet most of you considering there are many possibilities of what RR could have been if it wasn't RR. If that were true, then I'd have less guy-friends LOL (Though up until now, I'm still not used to hearing low-pitched voices.)

I'd also probably get into more social networking sites at an earlier age since I have nothing else to do XD

Then again, the time I got hooked onto AC was Ragnarok Online season. Plus at present we have Monster Hunter, a boat-load of Pokemon games, Vocaloid 2/ Project Diva and Ponies Tongue

~So many choices, and such riches aplenty~

(I bet that after another 4 years I'm gonna be going "OH GAD WAI" again over this post XD )
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]
Since it was necro'd, here:

Would probably be playing Gundam Extreme Vs right now, along with finishing all the other damn games I still have to finish XD

Would probably have something better to do like finishing up my stories instead of spending a few hours making an anime face emblem LOL
Would probably be doing this exact same thing, except on a Front Mission forum.
"I firmly believe there are three tenets that determine victory in warfare; and they are firepower, firepower, and more firepower."
Let's face it. You guys would be healthier without all those burger raids and will have more rest/sleep if not for ACV.
I agree with BD. Magsusugpo tayo buong araw.
Also, I won't have a reason to go online.
'Signatures are overrated.'
I'll be a normal, everyday commoner. The kind that we loathe. Ninja
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
I'd probably played more RPG's and never had bought a PS3 until PS move was released or littlebigplanet 2. xD
Yup I play those games with my friends and gf. Of course I'd still be playing dota and DOTA 2.

But I'll never be a gundam fanatic lol! I love some of the series like U.C! and those classics, including wing and exia. But seed, burning/god gundam and age!..No! Sad(
Domo Beyond the beaten path, lies the absolute end. It does not matter who or what you are. Death awaits you! - P3 Domo
I may have ended up as a scalie/ furfag if it wasn't for AC.
Magiging Gundam boy ako.
'Signatures are overrated.'

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  the Final Verdict (tFV) - 2 Month Long Armored Core: Verdict Day marathon farmboy28 0 82 01-21-2024, 06:06 AM
Last Post: farmboy28
  Pilot's Internal Organization (PIO) - Armored Core Content Updates farmboy28 33 5,780 12-24-2023, 04:09 AM
  Armored Core 6 Updates and News farmboy28 6 690 10-12-2023, 08:29 PM
  Armored Core PvP retrospective Lord_Leperman 0 443 07-28-2023, 08:22 AM
Last Post: Lord_Leperman
  We compiled a list of reactions/opinions about Armored Core VI revealed today and als farmboy28 2 458 07-28-2023, 08:17 AM
Last Post: Lord_Leperman
  ARMORED CORE VI FIRES OF RUBICON — Story Trailer farmboy28 1 371 07-23-2023, 02:01 AM
Last Post: atdsutm
  PCSX2 Armored Core PNACH Files Grim 4 5,678 04-30-2023, 10:51 AM
Last Post: phi1anthropy
  The Armored Core Series: A Newcomer's Journey Grim 3 606 03-25-2023, 08:27 AM
Last Post: NiX
  Armored Core VI Debut Trailer farmboy28 16 2,360 12-20-2022, 05:26 AM
Last Post: Grim
  『ARMORED CORE SUITE 02』 farmboy28 0 3,848 11-24-2017, 04:31 PM