Current time: 03-29-2024, 12:55 AM
Diablo II: Lord of Destruction
...In anticipation of Diablo III
haha, yeah, found that paladin build effective, except that when you get to hell and face an enemy whose immune to both physical and cold, Shock
BOTH AT THE SAME TIME? Fear
May mga tipong... "immune to fire" + "immune to lightning" + "immune to poison".

Hell mode resistances, lol. As Serene says, puchit
Not to mention the bitch ones like Immune to Physical + Stone Skin that's also cursed and has an aura. D:

Thankfully, I haven't seen one that's immune to both magical and physical attacks at the same time.
Quote:Thankfully, I haven't seen one that's immune to both magical and physical attacks at the same time.

omg, dont think there are any of those, if there were..... how the frak do we kill one of those with out a necro?? Shock
(10-10-2008, 04:30 PM)Octavian Wrote:
Quote:Thankfully, I haven't seen one that's immune to both magical and physical attacks at the same time.

omg, dont think there are any of those, if there were..... how the frak do we kill one of those with out a necro?? Shock

Unpossible! XD

I'm having trouble with my necro build and my amazon. My necro is level 89, but the character still has 42 skill points left and around 160 undistributed attribute points. I got an axe with the BEAST runeword, which has the fanaticism aura, and allows him to turn into a werebear, doubling his life and melee damage. I was thinking of expanding my necro to become a hybrid bone melee (bone armor, prison, along with additional dexterity for more accurate hits with the werebear), bone offensive (bonespear/spirit, not as powerful as it used to be though), or go poison mastery with poison nova for PVP.

My amazon has around 30 skill points at level 40, and I'm still split with being a bowazon or a javazon. The problem with the later is its lightning elemental reliant, which can be a pain in Hell where elemental resistances are quite common. Being a bowazon though... I dunno, I just don't feel like it at the moment.
Frak. I think I'll stop playing D2 for now.
I made a new barbarian and I plan to make him go for Axe mastery so he can use the Beast and Doom rune word axes by the time he hits level 60. Need to level him up though, wanna play later? I'm still in Act 1. He's currently at level 11 with no attributes or skill points distributed at the moment.
I made an ass the other day who's level 40 now, to test a build. Let's try playing later. She'll end up using the Doom axe too.

Edit: Nevermind. She was so bad that I deleted her -_-
what's with everyone and beast runes X_X (yes I know its strong but still >_>) anyway Im currently working on a Frenzy type sword Barbarian I think I've got a decent built that can make it too hell X_X
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

The Beast runeword gives lvl 9 fanaticism aura as long as the weapon is equipped. It also allows the wielder to turn into a werebear as well as summon bears. For a melee character both these traits are useful as they add to DPS and HP of the character. For a necro, the aura helps strengthen a summon's attack power.
but t isn't the only good end game rune set right? oh yeah wat about for my build wat would you recommend boss?
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

if anypne comes across a piece of the immortal king's set. keep it for me please hehe...
lol i was playing ths game for like a month or two and quit again.
"Stand tall, shake the Heavens"

Back of case of "Xenogears"
(10-19-2008, 06:57 AM)AEA1 Wrote: if anypne comes across a piece of the immortal king's set. keep it for me please hehe...

I built a Barb from that set using pieces that my other characters have collected. Wasn't too happy with the results though so i'm not using him. I can resurrect him and put him in reserve for you if you want?
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Diablo 3 Twin-Skies 43 52,090 05-25-2012, 05:44 PM
Last Post: Goat