Current time: 03-28-2024, 11:13 PM
Diablo II: Lord of Destruction
...In anticipation of Diablo III
I have the following runes, though what I need are the ultra high level ones.

Thul x3
Ral x3
Ist
Eth
Tir
Ith
Sol
Need more players!!

so far we got

Normal: Act 1
Assasin
Barbarian
Amazon

Hell: Act 5
Necromancer
Druid
Sorcoress
Hi Octavian. Magnus?

Welcome to RR.
wow, you guys reply fast, haha, yeah,thanks! you wanna play now?

YM ID: uselessnessnet@yahoo.com
(10-04-2008, 12:22 PM)Octavian Wrote: wow, you guys reply fast, haha, yeah,thanks! you wanna play now?

We watchdog the forums. It's what we do. Haha

Sorry, not right now. Maybe later tonight though.
Sforza and I are playing later at around 8pm. Prolly with the new characters if Grim is joining. We'll be playing all night most likely.
I have a PC in this internet cafe that has its DeepFreeze turned off. I just need a torrent, in the same version as your D2s are, if you please. Big grin
Does anyone have a working Disc 1 of the game. I've been trying to install the game to my laptop but for some reason, it always freezes when i get to the last part of the music file.
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
hey... sali ako!!! leper, drop by ako one time, setup my laptop :p
Suuuure Doc, :p just pass by XD

Fox, I have a working complete set. Pass by one of these days if you want it installed.

Shin, we're playing Lord of Destruction with the official patch 1.12a, which removes the requirement to have the play disc inside the drive. Its available on Blizzard's support website.

Anyway, Octavian got dragged away by his cousins, so we decided to play tomorrow, Sunday instead, asOctavian usually plays the whole day of Sunday. I might do the same till the afternoon.
Runes:

Ort x3
Tir
Vex
Ber
Ohm
Zod
Cham
Ith
Nef
Thul
Ral
Ist
Gul
Sur
Sol
Jah x2
Tal
Dol
Eld

...I need a Pul rune Smile
My Necromancer's For Fun Gear:

[Image: screenshot012iw2.jpg]

It IS edited. Yes.
But it's power is not enough to get me through ACTV's 'Siege on Harrogath' in V1.10...
I use as a wand though. Bone Spear Machinegun FTW.
'Signatures are overrated.'
I'll be installing D2 now, with fingers crossed.
Nerese, dim vision helps a lot against archers in Act V. Use it a lot along with a summon tank.

Shin, wanna join us? Our new characters are still at the 4th-5th quest in act 1.

BTW, I'm planning to make a rune library later. SO at least we can have all runes at our disposal. I already got the necessary gems to transmute the rarer runes.
I'm finished with Act 1, but haven't touched the game since two days ago. Are you guys willing to wait for me?

I'll give you two (worthless) runes for it. Smile

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Diablo 3 Twin-Skies 43 52,090 05-25-2012, 05:44 PM
Last Post: Goat