Current time: 03-28-2024, 07:26 PM
Diablo II: Lord of Destruction
...In anticipation of Diablo III
Me and my old high school buddies decided to start playing Diablo II and its expansion Lord of Destruction all over again, and we've been playing almost every night from 6pm - 10pm. Anyway, we're inviting anyone from RR who plays D2 and its expansion set to play with us.

We're just about to finish hell difficulty and are planning to start over again with new characters, so we're inviting some of you guys who are interested in participating with us and re-live the story to get some insight into its upcoming sequel starting from a new game.

If you have D2 and would like to play over Hamachi, I can give you the server name and the password through PM or post here if enough people are interested. We're looking for the max 8 players, hopefully with different character classes in order to fully appreciate the game. So post or PM me if you're interested in joining us. We can also make our own game and invite them instead.

About Hamachi, its an online client that allows people to play over the internet, fooling the computer into thinking that its on a LAN connection. However, in the case of Sforza, we're unable to make it connect with my game (My friends say the same thing, except that I can connect to their games without problems). We're currently trying to figure out the problem in his case.
hmm its been a while when i last played diablo II..

men i miss my old character hehe ..

good luck on your quest ...
Dammit, my drive won't read DVDs!
Is it possible for you to go to someone's PC and copy the ISO into an external hard drive or a flash disk if you have one that can hold at least 3 gig? Big grin
I'm installing it on my laptop instead. Are you guys going to be on tonight?
Yup, go on YM Tongue I'll give you the server name and password.

Crap, PLDT is fixing something in my village. We don't have a phone line or internet for the next couple of days >.<
Pix of cow level pl0x tnx. fer srsly.

Edit: MooooOoooooooOoo
lol cow level cows the worst (and maybe only) attempt of game developers to dub their own creations LOL

anyway know where I can find a ISO of LOD so I can update my copy I wanna play with you guys XD...
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

I believe Grim has one, and you guys live like a few minutes within each other. Tongue

As soon as my home internet is restored, wanna start playing a new game guys? I believe Nerese, Fox and Sforza (after a long break from video games) mentioned they were both interested along with some others. Grim, have you gotten yours to work now? Tongue

Apple, cow level pics coming soon. My friends and I were planing to invade that realm after finishing the game in hell difficulty.
(10-01-2008, 03:33 PM)Lord_Leperman Wrote: Grim, have you gotten yours to work now?

Yeah it's on like Donkey Kong.

Raffy, if you need the CD just PM me then come by.
the thing boss is our cd drive is DEAD that's why DLing the ISO is the only course possible D2 is already installed all I need is the expansion but all I see is compilations and that takes a lot of time X_X
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

Mix, I've pm'd you the details of the Hamachi server name and password. Wanna try joining? My friend can setup a server for us to play tonight. I'll play till around 10pm if you're playing just to see if it can work.
Today was fun. The whole roleplay thing was OK, but something I wouldn't do all the time haha.

Oh and I'm still awake now, still playing on solo. I got the feel of the game back, and my character build is materializing slowly.
Curses. I don't think I can play from here. Bummer.
(10-03-2008, 03:50 AM)Grim Wrote: Today was fun. The whole roleplay thing was OK, but something I wouldn't do all the time haha.

Oh and I'm still awake now, still playing on solo. I got the feel of the game back, and my character build is materializing slowly.

Well, I hope we don't overdo the RP part it at least :p, its fun to do at times, especially with the long walks in Acts 2 and 3 on normal and in between quests (but in Hell you'll have to keep your guard up all the time).

I think I'll build up my Amazon as well.

(10-03-2008, 03:57 AM)Shintetsu Wrote: Curses. I don't think I can play from here. Bummer.

Are you at home or in a PC shop? I think the game can still be functional even on a laptop as long as it has Hamachi and an online connection.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Diablo 3 Twin-Skies 43 52,088 05-25-2012, 05:44 PM
Last Post: Goat