Current time: 04-26-2024, 09:36 AM
Gender Bending RR
Nerese! What have you done?!
(10-04-2008, 07:55 PM)Shintetsu Wrote: You might like anyone who catches your attention, in this way.

Heaven forbid!
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
Ah, you think too much of the identity.

Heaven forbid, yes, if that was YOU in that femme. However, what if we managed to retain our own selves? It's what the plot impiles anyway.

I haven't my version yet though. Maybe she's dead.
Nerese! Please! If ever you read this, we'd like to see more of the female versions of the characters Big grin
as I am truely a curious bastard ... where are the pics?
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

Somebody please get those pics out already!!! I've been experiencing anxiety attacks already just waiting for those pics to come out. It's already been the better part of the month ever since i saw them for crying out loud!

Alright, calm down, just calm down...

Nerese, please post the sketches when you're done with at least half of them. It would truly be appreciated.
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
though I won't say Im having anxiety attacks myself I do really want to see the pictures ... WHERE ARE THE PICTURES!!!

Ha-ha!

I've seen some of ours. For the others though, he's not boding well currently so, just wait and see.

(I apparently found one of the femmes cute @_@)
I ultimately blame Haywire for this she started with the kyonko thing LOL

no wait I changed my mind I blame Goat and the F'ing man Fay pics he always shows ... ITS REPRESSED MEMORIES I TELL YOU!!!

You blame Goat? Shades

Hehehe, good...
(10-17-2008, 06:02 PM)clonezero Wrote: I ultimately blame Haywire for this she started with the kyonko thing LOL

no wait I changed my mind I blame Goat and the F'ing man Faye pics he always shows ... ITS REPRESSED MEMORIES I TELL YOU!!!

Nope. Blame; 38.6 deg fever and a hangover from the anniv. And yeah, maybe Goat too.
Shit happens, when you're high on Kambengga.

But well, I can't have them scanned yet. Plus, I'm making mods.
'Signatures are overrated.'
(10-21-2008, 12:37 AM)Fox Wrote: You blame Goat? Shades

Hehehe, good...

(10-21-2008, 03:50 AM)Nerese Wrote:
(10-17-2008, 06:02 PM)clonezero Wrote: I ultimately blame Haywire for this she started with the kyonko thing LOL

no wait I changed my mind I blame Goat and the F'ing man Faye pics he always shows ... ITS REPRESSED MEMORIES I TELL YOU!!!

Nope. Blame; 38.6 deg fever and a hangover from the anniv. And yeah, maybe Goat too.
Shit happens, when you're high on Kambengga.

But well, I can't have them scanned yet. Plus, I'm making mods.

It looks like some radioactive morons are trying to make me the scapegoat for posting that pic.

no wait I changed my mind I blame Goat and the F'ing man Fay pics he always shows ... ITS REPRESSED MEMORIES I TELL YOU!!!

Another radioactive moron. Actually, it was Fox who posted the picture in the first place.
well here is the thing you kept REPOSTING IT!!!

Fox is the ultimate instigator but still as the person who promoted it and was persistent on posting it. The fact that I remember you and your posts makes me blame you simple its called infamy mister hornd person

How can you blame this faaaaaaaaaace~~~??

[Image: haruhi4cr8.png]

OwO!?!?!?!?!
<w<
*heads to Kyonko Compendium thread*
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]
* something happened with you I just know it *
*stare*

oh yeah ... bribery does not work with me that's why I failed two times on pgnc ...

(10-21-2008, 06:44 PM)clonezero Wrote: Fox is the ultimate instigator

Was it me?

*checks Hardcore Cosplay thread*

Hmmm, seems so...