Current time: 03-29-2024, 11:18 PM
[OLD] Board update.
Mix, I'm Prawnticon too... T_T
'Signatures are overrated.'
Hi! Thanks for keeping RR always updated. It's much appreciated.
Same here Big grin

Hooray for Beermugs lol

(randomness:may manyakis sa tabi ko lol)
Every skin's been updated (except for icons and buttons on the newest one). Everything should be back to the way it was.

If you see anything that looks like it shouldn't look that way, post here and we'll try to work it out.
Yay! Naayos na yung nasty light-gray quoteboxes for raventwilight v1 and v2?
(09-23-2008, 11:14 AM)NiX Wrote: Yay! Naayos na yung nasty light-gray quoteboxes for raventwilight v1 and v2?

Yezzir!
I just noticed that the post counts seem to have disappeared. Is that a good thing or a bad thing?
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
Oo nga noh. Well, post count was never really given much importance around here. Tongue
(09-27-2008, 12:41 AM)Fox Wrote: I just noticed that the post counts seem to have disappeared. Is that a good thing or a bad thing?

You can still view your own post counts in your profile. As for the post count of the forums, I removed them from the templates because I felt they weren't important. If enough people want it back, I can do that.
Nah, we can leave things as it is. The board looks much cleaner without all the other info cropping up in each post.
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
And now, we can spam spam spam without feeling guilty!
Gentleman

Why hello thar!
By the gentleman's beard! At long last! An impressive show Count Grim, I cannot help but show my appreciation for this novelty smiling image representing the Victorian Era gentleman.Gentleman
Hoe noess! Gentleman smiley!

Gentleman
Gentleman

Greetings, gentlemen.

EDIT: Hahaha, wait, wait, I just remembered Allan Quartermain. LEG. LEG! LEAGUE.OF.EXTRAORDINARY.GENTLEMEN. Fappin' LEG! ROFL.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [OLD] RR v5! Board Upgrade Incoming! Grim 15 20,130 09-09-2014, 11:23 AM
Last Post: Fox
  [OLD] Oekaki board up. Grim 9 12,649 11-24-2007, 08:00 AM
Last Post: Grim