Current time: 05-12-2024, 08:45 PM
Random Topic - Your General?
ITT...
ummmm God from the Bible? "He" "created" the "world"......
==========It's easier to believe a lie told a thousand times than a truth you've never heard before==========

February 1938 - Popular Mechanics Magazine: “NEW BILLION-DOLLAR CROP”

[Image: 1234234723396-1-1-1.jpg]
His immune to wars of attrition and always has a back up plan but has a high casualty rate I don't know XP.

Pacman (the yellow one) would be nice as a general if your into steamrolling your enemies but his weakness is strong covert forces that attack when his strength is not at its optimum XX
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

Pacman needs his drugs to function property. =P
==========It's easier to believe a lie told a thousand times than a truth you've never heard before==========

yeah wonder what kind of drug that was hmm XX
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

Stimulants probably.

Back to the topic, i'll choose this guy to lead my legions.

[Image: SithLord.jpg]

Cowards in the frontlines? Just a mere glimpse of him glowering behind the troops and they'd rather face any enemy than risk his displeasure.

Dissent in the ranks? Those lacking faith will soon find themselves turning purple with one of his Force-chokes.

The enemy too tough for the regular troops? Expect him to head to the front and take care of business himself.
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
hmmm comes in pills...so i dunno....all i know is that he loves munching on those pellets/pills especially the large ones!

(07-30-2009, 01:19 PM)Fox Wrote: POST

Haha yeah I was thinking of posting Lord Vader too. Sakto yung mga rason haha.

I find your lack of faith disturbing.
For my spearhead, I call upon General Heinz Guderian.

General Guderian, aka "Schnell" Heinz, was responsible for developing the Blitzkrieg strategy that helped Germany overrun Poland, Russia, and France during the early stages of the conflict.

Now as for the one to command my occupational forces and standard army, I summon Primarch Roboute Guilliman of the Imperium's Ultramarines chapter.
[Image: totallyrandomkane.gif]
@Twin-Skies
The thread is about fictional generals, but kudos to your reference.
(OMG Gen Guderian matches my Birthday!)

Anyway. To counter Darth Vader and Sir Guilliman I take out Shikamaru of Naruto. A guy who was able to take out "The Zombie Twins" with his really sneaky tactics. Zombie Twins = pretty much immortals. Which I think suits to counter these two generals who effing die hard. Also from afaik Vader and Guilliman are pretty direct tacticians, so somebody who uses deceiving tactics may be a good counter to them.

[Image: shikamaru.jpg]

Lol. I guess I better move away from the anime scene for my next one.