Current time: 03-28-2024, 09:17 PM
Raven Republic word cloud
I made one. It's not something I'd want to show my parents.

What do you think? The gut reaction would be that we're too desensitized to violence these days, but I also felt sad that these were the most used words on RR as of late. Predictions beside guns, shots and kids didn't look right at all.

[Image: rrwordcloudkq9.gif]
Does the word cloud also place words together that are really used together in sentences? Or is it more random? Are the colors significant of density or is it based on the size of the letters? How about if they're in uppercase, does that also say something?

I'm pretty sure I'm not desensitized to violence, but this is an awesome wallpaper.

Also, your bullets are useless. Smile
AppleHead Wrote:I made one. It's not something I'd want to show my parents.

What do you think? The gut reaction would be that we're too desensitized to violence these days, but I also felt sad that these were the most used words on RR as of late. Predictions beside guns, shots and kids didn't look right at all.

Do you really think that or are you trying to start a talking point Huh Normally I wouldn't have asked but well, look who I'm replying to.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Star Wars Knights of the old republic:receiving title of Revan? Juliane Pizzaro 1 3,897 08-12-2011, 04:50 PM
Last Post: Fox
  How "Old" is Raven Republic? Twin-Skies 14 17,777 09-21-2010, 05:25 PM
Last Post: Grim
  The great hero of the world and the Republic Lord_Leperman 8 8,896 12-04-2009, 01:14 PM
Last Post: Serene
  Interview for Any Project managers here in Raven Republic tikyorules 9 15,743 07-06-2009, 09:12 PM
Last Post: tikyorules
  An Unidentified Raven Goat 16 14,309 03-27-2007, 12:09 PM
Last Post: Goat