Current time: 03-28-2024, 08:10 PM
future plans? what is your plan?
I want to have my own hobby shop and library-cafe [hard and soft copies].
Kahit yung library-cafe lang, masaya na ako, pwede na ako mag-retire ng maaga.

Suntok sa buwan plan: Marry a cute blonde petite about 5'-5'5'' in height, must be intelligent and wears glasses.
Suntok sa buwan kasi, I want to be single forever.
'Signatures are overrated.'
=/ and Big grin

Suntok sa buwan pala ah.
my plans?

maximize my nursing career (although I consider myself as "nurse by accident")

...go abroad, but right now I don't know where to go Unsure

...then after that buy a sports car, and own a Hachi-Roku LOL

...then go places, visit Japan, etc.

...for my lifetime hapiness, um..., I'll bet that for God, our Lord to decide for me. I don't want to expect. Time will tell. Destiny will decide... if God intervenes, then no one can break or stop me and the girl for being together foreverWub

=^.^=
[Image: upeo113pr8.gif]

State-of-the-Art
Functionality
Balance

---
"I am more of a Teacher rather than a Pilot"
After quitting my software development job, I realized working in the game industry (an even more intensive and stressful environment of software development), may not all be as it's cut out to be. I realize most of the time, you'll be forced to work on games you may not want to buy or play anyway, unless you're really lucky to work for a great games company.

Still, if you want to pursue something like that, like Jon will in some other department (game design? art?), by all means you have my best wishes. But I know now that's not really what's for me.

What I really want to do now is to run my own business, or businesses. Invest in something, you know? Start somewhere small, build up capital, move on to the next thing, and so on and so forth.

I think I'll be happiest there, where the risk is great but so are the rewards, and where I'm my own boss.

BUT, that's for the future. In the meantime, I'll slug it out with an office job. But no more codemonkey for the rest of my life. I've been there, I've done that, and I'm glad I'm leaving it behind. Big grin

EDIT: Game development will always be a hobby of mine, but like I pointed out, that's something that will be left up to me. It'll be a game I want to play, I want to make.
We need to think of an RR business venture. LOL
my future plans.....

die in peace with no regrets..... thats all i can wish for......

(oo hindi ako nag bibiro tlga gusto ko tlga mamatay para mawala na mga problema ko sa buhay pati rin sa inyong lahat mas ok lng pag wla na aq sa mundo minsan lng lagi ko tinatanong ko sa sarili ko bat pa ako pinanganak sa mundo eh kasi wla na aq ginawa kundi mag bigay ng problema sa ibang tao)
Sforza Wrote:We need to think of an RR business venture. LOL

True that. I'm up for it really, and I know a lot of members who will definitely be interested.

Wanna discuss it on Saturday? Tongue
Lord_Leperman Wrote:
Sforza Wrote:We need to think of an RR business venture. LOL

True that. I'm up for it really, and I know a lot of members who will definitely be interested.

Wanna discuss it on Saturday? Tongue

I've always been wary of business ventures between family and friends, as it can lead to a lot of strained relationships especially if the enterprise doesn't go too well.

But I'm interested. Haha
Interested
but dynasty based endeavors have been a derogatory matter for us FIlipino's yes?

edited for clarification
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

hykesenses Wrote:
grimweld09 Wrote:buti pa po kau mga kuya at ate may pangarap at plano Ermm ........................dahil ako parang takot magkapangarap or plano Ermm ,kasi pagmaysimpleng plano lang ako o maganda plano ay parang nagiging baligtad ang resulta......imbis na maganda ang iniiexpect ko PANGIT! ang resulta ,pag pangit naman ang plano ko MAGANDA! ang resulta Ermm.............nahihilo akoWacko sa sarili kong buhay.............Ninja

pag nagsstick ka sa gusto mo talagang mapuntahan na kinatatayuan e mararating mo. matagal nga lang. kailangan ng matinding pasesya saka tiyaga.

ginawa ko na yan pero.......seriously not effective
Then do something that actually works.
grimweld09 Wrote:
hykesenses Wrote:
grimweld09 Wrote:buti pa po kau mga kuya at ate may pangarap at plano Ermm ........................dahil ako parang takot magkapangarap or plano Ermm ,kasi pagmaysimpleng plano lang ako o maganda plano ay parang nagiging baligtad ang resulta......imbis na maganda ang iniiexpect ko PANGIT! ang resulta ,pag pangit naman ang plano ko MAGANDA! ang resulta Ermm.............nahihilo akoWacko sa sarili kong buhay.............Ninja

pag nagsstick ka sa gusto mo talagang mapuntahan na kinatatayuan e mararating mo. matagal nga lang. kailangan ng matinding pasesya saka tiyaga.

ginawa ko na yan pero.......seriously not effective

the problem is you're not putting more effort to it. which is what you're doing right now. effort means you have to put time and sacrifice some of yourself (not literally) to which you want to do. para yang halaman, mag sisimula ka sa buto tapos didiligan mo (effort) hanggang sa lumaki sya. then it will reward you fruits.
take out the effort and the plant die.
[Image: mech.jpg]

“One brave deed makes no hero.”
If RR gets a good business going, I'm quitting med school
@shin-kuya give me a example??
@hykesenses-ill try again............
I'm not being mean or anything naman eh. Depende sa scenario.

Not now, napepeste ako sa keyboard ng computer shop dito. -_-

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A letter to your past/future self. Lord_Leperman 1 4,136 03-04-2014, 01:23 AM
Last Post: Mjting