Current time: 03-29-2024, 07:04 PM
AC:FA 2 vs 4? chapter 4
help, pano patayin yung 4 na ac's sa chapter 4? dalawang ac lang napapatay ko e. yung kakampi pa ang bilis pang mamatay. natapos ko na yung acfa kaya lang stuck ako ngayon sa chapter 4. parang last mission na sya sa chapter 4 kasi sya nalang yung pwedeng piliin. 1M yung reward sa mission.

okay na. natapos ko na.
may walkthrough kung masyadong mahirap yung mission para sa inyo.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQnDkVe8WLs
[Image: mech.jpg]

“One brave deed makes no hero.”
hykesenses Wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQnDkVe8WLs

Well, that was cheap. LOL

I used dual kojima back weapons for this mission, the ones
that explodes on impact. The explosion can strip off PA
to those within range if ever you miss the target. 2 fully
charged direct hits are enough to kill one of them.
Added Note: Assault Armor damage on an AC w/o PA is devastating Big grin

Oh btw, there will be 5 of them in Hard mode Rofl
Ninja Ninja 
I think I have the most epic memory in this mission. I finished it with my own staple. No cheap stuff hehehe. I'm quite proud of it
R.Leonhardt Wrote:I think I have the most epic memory in this mission. I finished it with my own staple. No cheap stuff hehehe. I'm quite proud of it

S rank? probably not.
Ninja Ninja 
@video
Well, that was cheap -_-

Took me around 10-12 tries, but I finished that stage with my own staple design as well. Got a Rank A in that mission (normal mode). I used a RF-R100, a 07-Moonlight, and 2 HLC09-Acrux. My finish was pretty interesting because at the end, Old King still survived (after strangely shooting at the north wall for some time). I had emptied both Acruxs, so I dropped them, leaving me with just the rifle and the energy blade. The last opponent standing was Wynne D. Fanchon. Like real partners, I lured Wynne towards Old King and let HIM take care of her while I became his back-up fire. I still dealt the finishing shot though, heh heh heh. Talk about team work! Happy
[All systems online. Kojima output normal. Synchronizing AMS Compatibility... Done. Engaging Primal Armor... Done. All systems green. Firing main boosters.]
"Blackwing, let's fly!!"
@cabs- S ranked. My staple never fails at S ranking missions