Current time: 03-28-2024, 05:16 PM
Need help with Opera 9.51
(I use both Firefox 3 and Opera 9.5x)
While using my Opera browser, I noticed that my address tile was missing, even though the address bar was enabled. How do I bring it back?

[Image: WhereIsMyAddressTile.jpg]
[All systems online. Kojima output normal. Synchronizing AMS Compatibility... Done. Engaging Primal Armor... Done. All systems green. Firing main boosters.]
"Blackwing, let's fly!!"
Uninstall, then install. Or maybe you can just leave it uninstalled. Big grin

But seriously, that should reset things. Your plugins would probably stay where they are when you bring it back anyway. Also, I know it's kinda lazy, but I don't have Opera installed right now (haven't brought it back since I tried it out for a month), so...
Un AND re-installed thrice, with the third one coming after registry fixes/defrags and system cleanup and the result is STILL like that, even after deleting the Opera folder in drive C. Oh well. Might as well stop using it entirely. Too bad though. The Voice system has always amused me Big grin
[All systems online. Kojima output normal. Synchronizing AMS Compatibility... Done. Engaging Primal Armor... Done. All systems green. Firing main boosters.]
"Blackwing, let's fly!!"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Opera Browser Goat 12 10,668 03-07-2008, 12:55 PM
Last Post: NiX