Current time: 03-29-2024, 10:37 PM
Wingzerocustom vs. strikefreedom vs. GundamDX
hmmm well to each their own anyway ... as the topic is alive again how about other combinations???

cqbs this time around...

My gundam knowhow is kinda low of the late but if you guys like lets add other series

I vote to add The arbalest XD
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

<!--QuoteBegin-AU_Gundam Getter+September 14, 2007 08:52 pm--><div class='codebox_title'>QUOTE (AU_Gundam Getter @ September 14, 2007 08:52 pm)</div><div class='codebox'><div id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> <!--QuoteBegin-clonezero+March 07, 2007 06:51 am--><div class='codebox_title'>QUOTE (clonezero @ March 07, 2007 06:51 am)</div><div class='codebox'><div id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->
why do you say that? a number of gundam fans I know said that the Crossbone gundam's a beef cake... [/quote:72f4543ac0]
They also have the same for the Victory 2 Gundam. And BTW, you can't use what you see in the shows as proof. This is because SEED's animation artists and their director were pretty inaccurate with the stats, because the SF should actually have a weight disadvantage (SF=80 tons. Only 5 less than the AltEisen! On the other hand, Wing Zero is 8 tons and DX is 7.8. Much lighter. And sadly, there has been no mention of the SF having the capacity to compensate for that heavy weight.) You guys need to read the tech manuals of SEED. I've had guys speaking with the manuals as basis and thus far, SEED tech only reaches early Double Zeta. On the other hand, I've had guys talking with the manuals of Wing as basis and they have commented that Wing tech rivals that of F91! Against SF, his beams are lasers. If not lasers, at least laser-based.

On the upside, Garrod has beaten a Newtype because of skill, Heero has lots of the stuff, and Kira only has director/fan bias to keep him going. (no skill)

The match equals

DX, WZ, and SF come in
SF gets blown to shreds.
DX and WZ duke it out.
And there you have it! Cool [/quote:72f4543ac0]
Who is this guy? Huh Havn't red the specs right.....
DX might be light but is damn slow, inaccurate and stinks. WZ holds limited shots and relies on the buster rifle. SF is exaggerate and relies on his exaggeration.

And yeah, wing was shameful.

hmmm specs don't say everything right?

anyway as moonlight butterfly would say

turn A will kick all their asses..

<!--QuoteBegin-clonezero+September 15, 2007 02:14 pm--><div class='codebox_title'>QUOTE (clonezero @ September 15, 2007 02:14 pm)</div><div class='codebox'><div id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> I vote to add The arbalest XD [/quote:cd37aac4b6]
Arbalest pawns...

If not for his weak frame...
'Signatures are overrated.'
<!--QuoteBegin-clonezero+September 15, 2007 06:41 pm--><div class='codebox_title'>QUOTE (clonezero @ September 15, 2007 06:41 pm)</div><div class='codebox'><div id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> anyway as moonlight butterfly would say

turn A will kick all their asses.. [/quote:a033103cf0]
That's what i said a long time ago. Even Devil would get owned.
Debate this in the MAHQ forums and ask who's tech is more superior. I learned most of what I know from guys who learned stuff from there.

And BTW, you can't use what you see in the show as proof.

SF may be exaggerated in his show, but take him out of the show and he sucks. DX on the other hand is light and has the boost power to catch up.
I'm a general mecha fan! Anything from Go Nagai Super Robots to Mobile Suit Gundam.

http://www.phpbbcity.com/gundamtw/index....m=gundamtw
The home of mecha friends.
Ugh... I'm getting confused with all this Gundam info... Wacko Wacko Wacko
Based on what I know (which is VERY little FYI), I think the Wing Zero would win in a battle against the Strike Freedom and the Double X. Its not that heavy, so I think its very well capable of moving at high speeds on its own. It should be able to evade the shots from the Strike Freedom with ease, get up close and use the beam sabers on it. I don't think Kira has enough real skill on CQC since he totally relies on Strike Freedom's firepower and weapons. Sure, he can go Berserker, but personally, I don't think that even comes close to what the Zero System can do. I personally think that CQC is the Strike Freedom's downfall due to the pilot's lack of skill in that field, even when he's in Berserker status. Heero, with the Zero System activated, should be able to see the Strike Freedom's attacks and evade them respectively. Just because it had to stay still in the show when using the Dual Buster Rifles doesn't mean it can't move if it was real. As long as its held with the hands, I'm very sure it can move while charging AND firing (although I think the recoil would push it back a bit). I somehow have the feeling that Heero can make that happen. With Heero's skill, the Satellite Cannons on Double X wouldn't even come close to hitting it and unlike the Wing Zero, the Double X really had to stay still during the charging process since it needed that beam (whatever it was) to power up its Satellite Cannons. Move, and the connection gets disrupted (unless they develop a beam that twists and turns LOL). Based on what R.Leonhardt said, the Double X really isn't mobile enough. Its just all power and no defense by itself (WITHOUT the G-Bits!). Let's take out the Super New-type co-pilot factor out of the picture and leave the main pilot in there by himself. Can he fight as effectively? I doubt it.

Oh, BTW, I think they missed out a weapon for the Wing Zero. Its SHIELD! The tip of its shield can extend and impale its enemies, right?
[All systems online. Kojima output normal. Synchronizing AMS Compatibility... Done. Engaging Primal Armor... Done. All systems green. Firing main boosters.]
"Blackwing, let's fly!!"
I think its the custom thats being talked about here

um the zero system is a carbon copy of the newtype ability so they all predict each others moves (is garaad a nmew type I think so ... but its been a long time since I watched the series so I don't know much...)

the dual sat cannon attack is BIG dogding is is much harder than actually fighting dx and preventing it to attack...

please be reminded that of the three the strike freedom is the only one capable of producing bunshins or double images like the f91 (only a rumor)

weight doesn't mean its the end of the world for a mech as long as the mech can compensate then it can win

anyway one last thing we are talking about each of them with their full complement of weaponry right ... IF yes then the uber newtype pilot and the g bits are part of the dx's armaments ... their just like the SF's dragoons but with steroids ... mech steroids

hmmm in terms of armor I think it goes like this

1) WZ for its gundanium armor
2) SF for its variable phase shift ( is this the right phase shift type for SF???)
3) DX for its ... normal armor...

but lets be true and end this this three pilots and their mechs would more likely fight the enemy rather than fight each other...

and serene ... remember the frames only weak if Sousuke thinks its weak XD

heck you can even pit a bonta-kun unit with lambda drive against this three... its all up to the pilots mental state/ confidence

AU_Gundam Getter Wrote:<!--QuoteBegin-clonezero+March 07, 2007 06:51 am--><div class='codebox_title'>QUOTE (clonezero @ March 07, 2007 06:51 am)</div><div class='codebox'><div id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> @ravenflau
why do you say that? a number of gundam fans I know said that the Crossbone gundam's a beef cake... [/quote:bdfd741727]
They also have the same for the Victory 2 Gundam. And BTW, you can't use what you see in the shows as proof. This is because SEED's animation artists and their director were pretty inaccurate with the stats, because the SF should actually have a weight disadvantage (SF=80 tons. Only 5 less than the AltEisen! On the other hand, Wing Zero is 8 tons and DX is 7.8. Much lighter. And sadly, there has been no mention of the SF having the capacity to compensate for that heavy weight.) You guys need to read the tech manuals of SEED. I've had guys speaking with the manuals as basis and thus far, SEED tech only reaches early Double Zeta. On the other hand, I've had guys talking with the manuals of Wing as basis and they have commented that Wing tech rivals that of F91! Against SF, his beams are lasers. If not lasers, at least laser-based.

On the upside, Garrod has beaten a Newtype because of skill, Heero has lots of the stuff, and Kira only has director/fan bias to keep him going. (no skill)

The match equals

DX, WZ, and SF come in
SF gets blown to shreds.
DX and WZ duke it out.
And there you have it! Cool

I am agree on AU_gundam, I have already research about the skill,stat and capabilities of those characters.. ummm R.Leonhardt have you ever tried in wing zero and freedom o battles on stage12 the one Ggundam story SDgundam seed on ps2? kasi ilan beses ko na pinag match up between wingzero and freedom and wingzero always win unless wingzero has half of his life pints LOL(I am not side on heero) If we talk about strikefreedom, SF has an higher chance on defeating of wingzero because of its dragoons and added firepower but remember wing zero's dual buster rifle when used rolling twin buster rifle and it will rotate in 360 degrees remember that TBR is large beam rotates it can destroys many dragoons, if dragoons is succesfully damaged wingzero during rolling TBR i am not so sure it can interrupt because of wingzero has gandanium armor that almost indestructable. talking about thier speed, there is a difference between mobility and speed, mobility(agile..liksi). SF is very agile because of hi-mat on his wings but wingzero if you have many games of gundam(ACE2,3,SD gundamgeneration F,zero,neo and seed) wingzero is the fastest. SF can dodge wingzero's TBR even WZ uses separte its TBR. I dont know if heero can manage to hit SF bcause(correct me if I wrong) I watched Endless waltz heero has 100% accurate if you watched gundam wing ep11-16 they will tell how that pilot of 01(heero) capabalities that he has high performance of recovery and high accuracy, they say that pilot isn't human, well kira also coordinatorLOLI aggree also on R leondhardt that DoubleX gundam is strong because of he got the most powerful special attack on all gundams the twin Satellite cannons.