Current time: 03-28-2024, 06:38 PM
80710092 server timeout FIX
Problem solved! Hope this helps out others
Maybe some of you already experienced this, i keep getting 80710092 - error during download operation- now, this only happens in games that I dled from PSN. Games like ACFA didn't have problems updating. What sucks is that i can configure the modem myself but PLDT won't give me the username and pass and they just say that the connection is meant to be auto connect and therefore don't tinker with any settings =(. Sad which means i can't update any games i bought in PSN. Started happening after the last update in 2.50 FW.

So, i'm guessing the solution to this is connect my modem to a router. *correct me if i'm wrong* Is this the only solution? If so, what is the best router to connect my Zyxel p600? I googled it and most people said that Lynksys has a compatibility issue with Zyxel p600....i'm thinking, is Netgear ok with the Zyxel P600 or do any of you have a recommendation...ARGH the problem i think could easily be solved if they just provide me with the user and pass...it's frustrating cuz i know what i am supposed to do, but they won't let me....and even if i tell them that if i fucked it up i am prepared to wait even a month for them to configure it, but no....ok i'm ranting....No no

Any help would greatly be appreciated! Worship
==========It's easier to believe a lie told a thousand times than a truth you've never heard before==========

February 1938 - Popular Mechanics Magazine: “NEW BILLION-DOLLAR CROP”

[Image: 1234234723396-1-1-1.jpg]
Is the Zyxel P600 the modem that PLDT gives you for its DSL service? A picture of it would help.

For the record, I'm on PLDT's DSL service, and my router is Linksys. Haven't had any problems with it so far.
(10-25-2008, 05:26 PM)Grim Wrote: Is the Zyxel P600 the modem that PLDT gives you for its DSL service? A picture of it would help.

For the record, I'm on PLDT's DSL service, and my router is Linksys. Haven't had any problems with it so far.

Turns out, it was the DNS, not the modem that has a problem....
Thx for the concern grim, i have solved the problem =D
Got this info from pinoyps.com:

maica07
Re: Error 80710092 server timeout
by maica07 on Sat Oct 18, 2008 10:01 pm

jamhow wrote:
sir patulong sana ako kasi ung ps3 ko nagwowork ung internet connection niya pero di ako makapag download or makapag update ng games...lumalabas lagi "an error occured during the download operation (80710092)..thanks

Try to change your DNS to 208.67.222.222 and 208.67.220.220 Kasi ganun din sakin dati eh pero pinalitan kolang yong DNS wag ka mag auto detect doon Set mo uli to manual DNS.

And BINGO it works Blahblah
Hope this helps out people with the same problems.
==========It's easier to believe a lie told a thousand times than a truth you've never heard before==========

February 1938 - Popular Mechanics Magazine: “NEW BILLION-DOLLAR CROP”

[Image: 1234234723396-1-1-1.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Setting up your PS3 media server. Lord_Leperman 6 20,107 02-08-2012, 11:43 AM
Last Post: clonezero