Current time: 04-26-2024, 04:12 PM
Sublimez
[Image: 12042006439-001.jpg]

[Image: 12042006441-001.jpg]

[Image: 16042006458.jpg]

For Answer version of Arbitrez. If anyone could comment,it's much appreciated
dats bec0z blakwing was a c0py of ds machine
Hey now! That ain't cool to call mine a copy -_- I just saw those wings that you used and I knew that THAT was what I wanted. The other parts were just pure coincidence. I got them for looks ~_~ Besides, you yourself said that you derived YOUR design from Noblesse Oblige! <_<
[All systems online. Kojima output normal. Synchronizing AMS Compatibility... Done. Engaging Primal Armor... Done. All systems green. Firing main boosters.]
"Blackwing, let's fly!!"
lol,suit yourself >_> All I know is that my design is much more balanced and is tuned for speed precision and power. Yours was balanced and slightly tuned more on defense and power,something like that

anyways,there are changes,Main boost to Latona and OB to LINSTANT,gen to HOGIRE.This design is to accommodate 1.20 and 1.15 regs due to the fact MAXWEL turn to a useless crap,and Assault armor damage now depends on Range and output of KP,I decided to revert back to a normal OB and use a light HOGIRE generator. And i'm still undecided if I change my sword. First time in history since AC1 to ACAA that dual gun wielders are formidably challenged and beaten by bladers. I decided to concentrate on speed this time. the current regs feature the split second decision making tactic because of its game speed so most probably mid to heavy NEXTs will be nothing more that walking targets.
Defense? o.O As far as I know, my defenses and AP we're much lower than yours due to the fact that I'm using a Soluh head and I'm still experimenting with the arms. For all I know, MY design was faster and YOUR design was more defensive, what with the Hogire parts and all.

Anyway, whoa. 2 new Regs came out during the time I was gone? Hoo-boy, that's gonna take some getting used to. Since I don't know your schedule, I don't know when's a good time to drop by and check them out. What happened to MAXWELL anyway?
[All systems online. Kojima output normal. Synchronizing AMS Compatibility... Done. Engaging Primal Armor... Done. All systems green. Firing main boosters.]
"Blackwing, let's fly!!"
My bad,it's the other way around lol. MAXWEL has been reverted back to the AC4 reg 1.6 stats...which is bad
On the contrary,1.6 provides SALAUX a reinforced armor making it reliable and multipurpose. My AC is designed for balance. Although it's relatively an old school model,this design never lost desperately to cheap dual wielders. While in FA,this design has increaed speed,as fast as Amazigh to the least.
^
Agreed. Soluh's PA is incredibly high in Reg 1.6 as opposed to how weak it was in 1.4. And oh yeah, Soluh's EN defense in both AC4 1.6 and AC:FA's regs is nearly twice that of the Hogire Core's EN Def. Add that up with a really potent PA and you've got a hell of a defensive Core.

Ahhh. The wonders of using a japanese version~
"Blackwing, let's fly!!"
On the contrary,BFF core is weaker in defense than Hogire. Hogire has high defense in 1.4 AC4 and Mediocre on 1.2 ACFA.
When you mentioned Regulations 1.20, which game was it? AC4 or AC:FA? I believe we're talking about AC:FA here... AFAIK, in AC4 1.20, Soluh, or rather, Salaux, really had bad defenses. It was only used for its weight and speed, so I understand what you're saying. But in AC4 1.60 and AC:FA 1.20, its an entirely different thing (AC:FA 1.20 was modeled after AC4 1.60 by the way, so the 2 are very similar). While Soluh still has a low base solid defense, it is offset by a VERY potent Primal Armor, almost twice that of the Hogire if I'm not mistaken, plus, its energy defense exceeds Hogire's energy defenses by far. The only setback is its slightly lower AP (mind you though, they DID increase the AP of all parts in AC4 Regulations 1.60 and AC:FA Regulations 1.20). Other than that, the Soluh is now a very effective core for both lightweights AND middleweights alike. The overall AP of my NEXT exceeds 37600 (since I use a Soluh head and am currently experimenting with the arms) while R.Leonhardt's exceeds 38200 (Hogire parts have more base AP), and that's using the Soluh core~ You should really try out AC4 Regulations 1.60 or AC:FA Regulations 1.10/15/20 when you can. You'll see what I'm talking about.

And uh, a little correction on R.Leonhardt's post. AC4 BFF's 047AN core did have higher solid defense, but it possessed an abyssmal energy defense. BFF has always emphasized solid defenses due to the fact that they produce sniper models and have expertise in solid weapons. I never paid attention to AC:FA BFF's new 063AN core though. The Hogire core was balanced all throughout its stay in both games. A few minor tweaks here and there, but still balanced nonetheless.
"Blackwing, let's fly!!"
This design is outdated, I have a new one. ACfa getting easy for this design, this design only lose once being teamed up. By the way,I forgot to mension that in I'm suppose to change the MAXWEL gen to Hogire and Main boost to POLARIS. No wonder you keep saying it's slow lol,the pic above came from back in 1.1
Hey hey, I meant no offense. I also didn't know you had AC:FA. No need to bite my head off. Fear And yeah, bladers are pretty effective now in AC:FA. And IMO, with the speed of the game, I believe gunners DO have a problem with high PA, especially when going up against lightweights. Bladers, on the other hand, really had no problem with PA ever since AFAIK (I wouldn't know. I'm no blader~ Tongue). Heck, still trying to get the hang of blades. And about that part where you say Soluh not being a defensive core, well, to each his own, I guess.
"Blackwing, let's fly!!"
Nope, and neither does he.
"Blackwing, let's fly!!"
planned to buy one tho