Current time: 03-28-2024, 05:56 PM
ac4_ps3: Ziz
EC-0307AB.....my favorite
I checked out the design and yeah, its good... While its in 1.4 anyway... If I recall, in 1.6, the 051ANNR was screwed up badly. It fires a single shot every 2 seconds now. Of course, the DID increase the power by 100 points, but I think the rate of fire's just not worth it anymore. Anyway, yeah, in 1.4, that design looks really effective. Seems speedy enough, especially since you're using the Soluh legs and Soluh core. I suggest you stick with the Maxwell. Soluh core without PA is asking for pain. Why max QB Back though? I don't know about your playstyle, but it never really served any purpose for me... What's its turning ability?

P.S. I agree with TPAM. Love the EC-0307AB~
[All systems online. Kojima output normal. Synchronizing AMS Compatibility... Done. Engaging Primal Armor... Done. All systems green. Firing main boosters.]
"Blackwing, let's fly!!"
ardjin Wrote:QB back adds thrust on QB main
Wait, wait... It DOES?! Shock
[All systems online. Kojima output normal. Synchronizing AMS Compatibility... Done. Engaging Primal Armor... Done. All systems green. Firing main boosters.]
"Blackwing, let's fly!!"
Based on what I know, Back QB is the speed/power of Backwards QB only, having nothing to do with going forward... Having thought like that, I have never once attempted to allocate anything in there.
"Blackwing, let's fly!!"
Well, I guess that kinda makes sense now that you mention it. I always thought what were those boosters on the legs classified as.

I guess based on what I thought before, I never would've even touched the back QB. Well, back to the drawing board. I'm gonna have to make changes to my designs or come up with some new ones in For Answer. There's so much that 420 FRS can do~
"Blackwing, let's fly!!"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ac4_ps3: Haunt atdsutm 3 7,382 12-23-2010, 12:12 AM
Last Post: atdsutm
  ac4_ps3: Blood War hykesenses 0 4,273 06-02-2008, 04:01 AM
Last Post: hykesenses
  ac4_ps3: Falcata PhAYSe 3 6,850 06-02-2008, 02:28 AM
Last Post: R.Leonhardt