Current time: 03-29-2024, 05:36 PM
AC4-001S Blackwing.S (Blackwing Type-S)
This was done on Regulations 1.6 on the Japanese version of AC4.

Head: SALAUX-HEAD
Core: SALAUX-CORE
Arms: AALIYAH/ARMS (Extremely efficient on 1.6. High AP and great defenses while being light middleweight arms. Good EN ability)
Legs: LG-HOGIRE
FCS: FS-JUDITH
Generator: S08-MAXWELL (EN Capacity and Output have been increased by over a thousand points while the weight remains the same. Its now too good not to be used!)

MAIN BOOSTER UNIT: CB-HOGIRE (All Hogire boosters now have speeds that rival Aaliyah boosters with almost half the drain)
BACK BOOSTER UNIT: LB-HOGIRE
SIDE BOOSTER UNIT: AB-KRAKEN (Very efficient side thrust with the lowest drain and great QB speeds)
OVERBOOST UNIT: LINSTANT/O (Lowest KP and EN drain. You can now overboost for more than 30 seconds!)

RIGHT ARM MAIN WEAPON: EB-305 Energy Blade
LEFT ARM MAIN WEAPON: MR-R100R Rifle

RIGHT BACK WEAPON: EC-0307AB Laser Cannon
LEFT BACK WEAPON: EC-0307AB Laser Cannon

SHOULDER WEAPON: NONE

RIGHT HANGER WEAPON: NONE
LEFT HANGER WEAPON: NONE

TUNES:
EN CAPACITY - 50
EN OUTPUT - 30
KP OUTPUT - 50
LOAD CAPACITY - 40
HORIZONTAL BOOST - 30
SIDE BOOST - 40
QB MAIN - 20
QB SIDE - 15
TURNING ABILITY - 25

PAINT SCHEME:
MAIN: R15, G15, B15
SUB: R15, G15, B15
SUPPORT: R110, G20, B20
OPTIONAL: R100, G90, B10
JOINT: R100, G90, B10
EYE: R15, G200, B15
[All systems online. Kojima output normal. Synchronizing AMS Compatibility... Done. Engaging Primal Armor... Done. All systems green. Firing main boosters.]
"Blackwing, let's fly!!"
Not Japanese PS3s, just Japanese PS3 AC4. English X360 AC4 also has 1.6. Can't remember the boost speed. Big grin Its been ages since I last played AC4. This is all I could remember from the top of my head. Been playing For Answer. XD

As far as I can remember, Hogire main boosters have something like 12,500+ normal boost power and 50,000+ quick boost drain while Aaliyah main boosters have 15,000+ normal boost power and 90,000+ quick boost drain. All I can say is that the speed of Hogire now resembles that of Aaliyah before, while Aaliyah got an even bigger speed boost. All part's APs have been increased (roughly by 1000 AP) and the EC-0300 and EC-0307AB's ammo count have been decreased [EC-0300 down to 17 shots and EC-0307AB down to 45 shots (note that it fires 3 shots at once, so it can only be used 15 times now)]. On the plus side to the EC-0300's ammo decrement, its firing rate has been increased dramatically from regulation 1.4. In 1.4, it had a veeeerrry long reload time (forgot how long it took lol) while in 1.6, it had a reload time of around 2.5 to 3 seconds per shot, making it nearly spammable when used in 2s. All blade damage and PA piercing capabilities have been increased (although only very slightly). On the downside, only the 07-MOONLIGHT had a negative change: Its drain had been increased by around 20%.

On a side note, AFAIK, Aim Precision doesn't affect a normal weapon's performance. The Aaliyah arms sure work wonderfully with my MR-R100R. From what I understand, Aim Precision only matters when it comes to sniper rifles, and nothing more.
[All systems online. Kojima output normal. Synchronizing AMS Compatibility... Done. Engaging Primal Armor... Done. All systems green. Firing main boosters.]
"Blackwing, let's fly!!"
Nah. Why? They don't look good! Simple as that! XD

Actually, I came from Hogire arms, then I switched to Aaliyah arms. I guess its different in Regulations 1.4. I was still using Hogire in 1.4, but switched to Aaliyah in 1.6 since not only does it make my mech look sleeker, but its performance seemed actually better than Hogire. Sure Hogire is balanced. Anyone would notice that after comparing the stats. Sadly, its just not the look I want (waaay too bulky!). Aaliyah gives that look to me while still maintaining top-class performance. The fact that its lighter than Hogire also helps a lot. The only thing I had to sacrifice was a little AP and EN Defense. I tend to get in close to my enemies anyway since I prefer to fire my wings from a closer distance for more damage. That's one reason why I chose Aaliyah over Hogire... Or 2 reasons actually. Aaliyah performs better in close/mid range and has better EN Ability than Hogire.

As for the tunes, having that much FRS in Load Capacity helps me become really mobile. I can practically do a near 360 degree turn now with the speed, mobility and turning ability of my NEXT. I don't spam the cannons to much as its just not my style. I prefer to fire them once in a while, fold em back, rifle em, then fire the wings once when the time is right. I don't want it to be as sluggish as my old 1.4 design. That thing could barely turn properly since I was still new to the Load and Mobility concepts at the time.
"Blackwing, let's fly!!"
Trust me, in 1.6, it ain't sluggish. Its performance is nothing like it was in 1.4... Which, sadly, english PS3 AC4 doesn't have... Wish you could try it out...Shades
"Blackwing, let's fly!!"
PS3 type doesn't matter. PS3 consoles are region-free, so any console can play any game from anywhere.
"Blackwing, let's fly!!"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  AC4-001C Blackwing Custom PhAYSe 6 11,471 06-07-2008, 11:07 AM
Last Post: PhAYSe
  AC4-001 Blackwing PhAYSe 2 5,688 07-25-2007, 05:00 AM
Last Post: PhAYSe