Current time: 04-19-2024, 12:10 PM
got uncharted: drake on ps3
Waaaaa! akala ko maganda to. i preffer japanese's story-line! dapat DMC4 nalang binili ko e.

okay, ito ang review ko ng uncharted.
graphics: ayos lang yung pag ka create ng environment. which really hurt my eyes most of the time. nakaka relax, specially when you're in a jungle. pero kapag tumatagal nakakabored na.
[Image: ps3_uncharted_31_med.jpg][Image: ps3_uncharted_12_med.jpg]

Gameplay: combined Tombraider and Gears of war of xbox 360.
storyline: adventure, pretty much the same as Tomb raider story-line.
well, what the heck. you decide. but for me, it's a boring one.Salute
[Image: mech.jpg]

“One brave deed makes no hero.”
Actually, I kinda like this game from what I've heard of it. But then again, I do find the Tomb Raider games a bit of fun. And besides, I heard that the combat mechanics in this one are actually good due to the rather nice enemy AI?
theGrim Wrote:Actually, I kinda like this game from what I've heard of it. But then again, I do find the Tomb Raider games a bit of fun. And besides, I heard that the combat mechanics in this one are actually good due to the rather nice enemy AI?

this is only my opinion.

well, the combat mechanics in this game ain't that very creative 'for me. it's like a "hide and shoot" if you will. and you'll notice the combat mode will only happen in the same situation when you encounter a place like war zone environment. same goes to puzzle mode.

so. it's like "beat the enemies with your hands, shoot 'em, riddles, puzzles" as you progress to the game.

i was drunk when i was playing this game, honestly, up until now.
so, reviewed might change after sober dissapear. lol
[Image: mech.jpg]

“One brave deed makes no hero.”