Current time: 03-28-2024, 09:42 PM
Random thoughts~
I decided to make this thread, well, wala lang. There's lots of thoughts and stuiff recently that have been escaping my mind everytime I sleep. Diaries, well, babae lang gumagawa ata nun? So I suppose it's OK to write my thoughts and stuff here. Read on if you want, tell what you think, rant, rave, cuss, whatever. I just want a place to post on, just to think about stuff. That's all.

I'll be posting here later though, malapit na mag-12. Later.
Yan, server's already changed. DotA time na sana pero, i'd forget all my thoughts again. -_-

I just finished reading Ichigo 100%. Sad. Manaka chose Nishino in the end. It reminded me of how life was before I graduated high school. Well, this is the real world, and I was the one showing the affection, not them femmes. Duh.

Strangely enough, my relationship with someone in particular...is like how the story ended.

How I wish that the story ended with Toujou is normal, I like her better than Nishino for some obvious and not-so-obvious reasons. But in comparison with real life, I don't think my life would be any better if I chose to push on with that person, who seems to be Toujou's equivalent.

In the end, it's me and the Nishino-type person with cat lips. A plus!

Okay, enough. I'm starting to look like I suck. Haha.

Someone might already be thinking that it's either uncool, retarded or low of me to get engrossed in manga. But hey, you do too, you just don't tell anyone, I know.

http://www.onemanga.com/Ichigo100/

Anyone have something else for me to read? Please recommend something.
Shintetsu Wrote:I decided to make this thread, well, wala lang. There's lots of thoughts and stuiff recently that have been escaping my mind everytime I sleep. Diaries, well, babae lang gumagawa ata nun? So I suppose it's OK to write my thoughts and stuff here. Read on if you want, tell what you think, rant, rave, cuss, whatever. I just want a place to post on, just to think about stuff. That's all.

Hey, lots of bloggers are male.

Oh and can anyone post their own random thoughts here too or will they have to make their own random thought thread?
The thread's subtitle-thread ko 'to, literally means that this is my thread. Being selfish, psh.

Well, no excuses. I wanted a place to post my thoughts and opinions, experiences, and all, and I wanted people who know me to read, and somehow get some feedback to help myself. I'm a fatass guy with a dim future, but I have a mind of a forgetful 'gifted kid'. I want to know how to make things right. That's what I want to do. Or something like that.

And why not make a blog? Because I know that the people that I think should be reading this won't and other people who just don't give a damn will. I know and trust the people here. That's why.

Maybe someone (or me?) should make a REAL random thought thread. Or maybe it isn't really needed.
I'll ignore double posting rules for now. It's around 6am anyway.

Seeing Ichigo 100%'s anime made me think that reading manga gives you a better view of the story, plus you enjoy it more since you'll take longer reading, plus you have your imagination running instead of having thoughts spoonfed all along.

And the animation style...is kinda crude. Wonder when this was made?

Back to watching. Smile

EDIT: Maybe not. Nasisira image ng manga sa utak ko. Even the voice acting is scratchy.
here's my two cents.. i think Sega should ship ACFA right now... dammit.. now!!
"Stand tall, shake the Heavens"

Back of case of "Xenogears"
Shintetsu Wrote:The thread's subtitle-thread ko 'to, literally means that this is my thread. Being selfish, psh.

So much for that, haha.
Oh the glory. Parang tinamad ako bigla.

PLEASE READ FORMER POSTS BEFORE POSTING. Thanks.

God damn the Philippines.
ROFL... ............... Big grin