Current time: 04-28-2024, 04:13 PM
business oppurtunity
people of republic...

Me and a few of my friends have a business. you may probably have heard of it by now.

we got a good deal with a drug company "roche" that sells gluathione injectables "you know...the beauty product/health stuff that sells for a ridiculously high price..." anyway... me and a couple of friends got in a good deal, and if any one of you guys know someone who is interested

here's the low down

the treatment is 2x a week for the first month (loading dose)
and 1x a week after the first month (maintennance dose) subject to change depends on the response of the person.

per treatment
2000 per treatment, home service (care of me and my friends)
you guys can jack up the price to 2500 or higher depends on your customer. anything above 2000 you can keep as a finder's fee.

glutathione is not merely for whitening, that is actually just the good "side-effect" of the drug. it is primarily an anti-oxidant or anti-cancer.

will post other details later
post any concerns or problems
there are some people interested here, pwede? LOL

gud luck doc with your side business Big grin
Ninja Ninja 
Hahaha OK na raket to ah!

Makahanap nga ng mga gustong gumanda at pumuti...
Game, but do let us know the specifics of what this product is supposed to do and any other side-effects that can occur. Also we need the details on how much is the whole program, like how long should a typical treatment last, and how much is the cost of additional dosages if ever they are required.

Also, if anyone of you is interested in participating in this little side-line, I can give you Doc's mobile number if you PM me or him for it, but I'll have to notify him first of who's asking.

Doc, what's the range of your "Home Service" treatment (Metro Manila ba or specific locations lang sa metro?)? And how long does the treatment have to be in order to achieve results?

The night-shift doctor is back in action, making girls prettier one at a time XD.
Ok…hmmm…
Glutathione is s tripeptide consisting of glutamic, cysteine, and glycine. It’s a chemical compound, made mostly by your liver. It is an important defense mechanism against certain compounds, such as drug, carcinogens, free radicals… It conjugates with these toxic substances making them unable to bind to DNA, RNA, cell proteins causing cell damage.
(apparently the withening effect is just a side effect)

To put it in AC terms…
Think of your liver as an MT factory, constantly producing MTs (glutathione) these MT’s have no weapons and have big arms. (yup there’re wuzzess… they can’t stand up even to bacteria or viruses. And it’s not their job…the body has bigger ang badder defense mechanisms for that… think kognig monster hhehhe) Anyhooo… These MTs are tasked to seek out harmful elements (hmm AC parts scattered in the battlefield)…. These parts are harmless by themselves… but they tend to link with other AC parts, and eventually make an AC that attacks the body… These default ACs targets DNA, RNA, and the cell proteins. When the MTs find the target they have a special attack called “conjugation”… they gang up on it… clamp around it tight. and then they jump into the blood stream, with the AC parts. Where they will be excreted out of your body as urine.

A treatment of glutathione is like giving your body a major MT drop. parang kuyog ng zerg… Smile
Research it in the internet if you like

Honestly… the treatment regimen depends on the person.

There is however a first month loading dose to get results

It’s 1 treatment 2x a week for 1 month

So 2 treatment x 4 weeks is 8 treatments for the first month

If you guys decide to charge it 2500/treatment that’s 20,000 for 1 month
To give you an idea… these are the prices per treatment at your local beauty center.

Belo medical group- 6000/treatment
Forever flawless- 3500/treatment
Dermstrata- 4500/treatment
You guys could ask around also…

We use the same thing… except, they have music, ambiance, aromatherapy… those kind of stuff… while injecting it to you. (I could sing to them if you like Wink… but anyway…)

To break it down….

2000 goes to us, minus expenses… 500 goes to you as a finders’ fee. (anything higher than 2000 goes to you… if you manage to sell it at 6000 good for you…)

Just text me the name and number of the customer, and I’ll be the one to talk to them for you. I’ll meet up with them, and render my… ahem… services… get the cash, and give you what you’re due.

The whitening effect… hmmm... It would depend on the person. Some persons, the effect is quite noticeable, on others not quite… If the person is already fair skinned they could go on 1 treatment once a month. Others, 2 per month…. If the person really wants it… or if she’s really vain… or has lots of money to burn… 1 treatment a week. Smile

Contraindications… hmmm, this can’t be given to someone taking cisplatin and chloramphenicol. If they don’t recognize these meds, most likely they don’t take it. But ask anyhow…

Side effects… none, the body makes it in the liver and the blood. Excess MT just jump in the blood stream to get excreted in the urine… whether they found a target or not

@cabs… we could make that work… I could mail the meds to you via beastkiller… but you have to do the IV push yourself ;p game? You could ask 3x the price. Wink.
Whoa, excellent racket! DOC! NUMBER TO PM BOX PLEASE!

Muhahaha... I'll make you my first step to success. Seriously.
I realize that this topic is about a good business opportunity and the people involved are simply trying to promote it.

However, as a feminist I feel obligated to state that I find the marketing of a potential anti-cancer and immune system boosting supplement as a skin-whitening treatment patently offensive.

This is because such treatments pander to the notion that "whiter is more beautiful" and that glutathione is nothing short of a miracle drug. Healthy people don't need it because their cells produce it naturally. It's use as a supplement for a variety of treatments is well documented, however.

Sorry for potentially killing the conversation. You guys have every right to discuss the topic in more depth, but to repeat, I find it insulting towards women and I will try my best to make you answer for it if this continues.
Aww Apple, you're no fun...

AppleHead Wrote:This is because such treatments pander to the notion that "whiter is more beautiful" and that glutathione is nothing short of a miracle drug. Healthy people don't need it because their cells produce it naturally. It's use as a supplement for a variety of treatments is well documented, however.

Seriously though, from the perspective of a person living on the other side of the big pond, the notion is something that's easy to dismiss as offensive. But you should try telling that to the women here with nothing but the goal of getting fairer skin on their minds, and they would argue that it's their own personal choice to do so. It's no secret: a large number of Filipina women spend ungodly amounts of money on products that claim they can make skin whiter - Pond's, Nivea, trips to Dr. Vicky Belo - you name it, they've probably bought it. My own guess is that it's a Filipino culture thing to be sort of uncomfortable in your own skin. Especially when we get flooded all the time by images of Western predominant beauty.

I have to say though, I appreciate you saying something.
'nuff sed, almost.

To tell the truth, MOST of the people in the Philippines who have the budget to get Glutathione treatments don't even know of its better effects. And they also don't know that this excess intake of Glutathione will most probably just be dumped by their system. They have the pockets to empty, we have the minds of opportunists. Plain and simple. They just don't know enough.

If you were a Filipina, or at least if you grew up here, I'm sure you'd understand, Miss Apple. No offense intended.
theGrim Wrote:Seriously though, from the perspective of a person living on the other side of the big pond, the notion is something that's easy to dismiss as offensive.

I think I'm familiar enough with the Filipino culture to at least present a valid outsider's perspective. I'm not arguing on behalf of a moral judgment call that's distinctly American. I'm quite sure everyone here would agree with me that self-acceptance for him/herself and less discrimination among the "fashionable" people ought to be the norm. The argument is essentially a racist/post-colonial one, and it's very disheartening that most don't even realize it.

It's the same way here with skin tanning. I remember that the trend started when women tanned their skin to make it seem as if they were wealthy or privileged enough to travel to sunnier places in the south.

theGrim Wrote:My own guess is that it's a Filipino culture thing to be sort of uncomfortable in your own skin. Especially when we get flooded all the time by images of Western predominant beauty.

The current standard of beauty is unattainable unless treatments or surgery is sought. Reading fashion spreads in magazines makes you feel like shit, doesn't it.

Shintetsu Wrote:To tell the truth, MOST of the people in the Philippines who have the budget to get Glutathione treatments don't even know of its better effects. And they also don't know that this excess intake of Glutathione will most probably just be dumped by their system. They have the pockets to empty, we have the minds of opportunists. Plain and simple. They just don't know enough.

http://feministing.com/archives/006545.html
^ Read and put yourself in the shoes of Unilever.

Also, I want to add that there's a global grain shortage and prices of all commodities (especially oil) are going up. Natural disasters have also left hundreds of thousands of people in need of aid in Asia at the moment. Surely there are better and more altruistic ways to get rich people who don't know any better to spend their money.

I know you don't mean any malice, but what you wrote above comes off as incredibly arrogant, yet naive.

Shintetsu Wrote:If you were a Filipina, or at least if you grew up here, I'm sure you'd understand, Miss Apple. No offense intended.

Read my response to Grim, and also ask someone from your local Gabriela women's organization on what they think about the topic if you're still interested in it.

* Addendum: The product only works for 2-4 months says this site:
http://www.skingeek.com/glutathione-supe...ng-action/

It's like becoming a crackhead LOL Both these products release dopamine, too. In other words, if you're not sick, you don't need it.

More links:

"Immune system boosters are a scam."
http://blog.healthtalk.com/zimney/immune...ms-around/

"SCAM ALERT: Glutathione is heavily marketed and advertised online as a miracle cure for numerous ailments, conditions and diseases"
http://www.alsforums.com/definitions/glutathione.html
ardjin Wrote:well i like pancakesHappy

[Image: bunnydy7.jpg]
I wonder what made M.jackson's skin so white.
I say again, if you grew up here, lived the life of a third-class-world-wise-but-i'm-high-class-here Filipino, then you'd just be one of my 'profitable rich kid victims'.

I <b>am</b> arrogant yet humble. I know it's bad yet i'd do it anyway because I want to, with proper reasons. Like your usual protagonistic antagonist. Which equals to a crazy person.

And i'm still into this. Injustice is already everywhere, and we're close to damnation already. If it's unstoppable destiny, then just follow your own flow.

As I always say, no offense intended. And that's because i'm crazy.
Shintetsu Wrote:I say again, if you grew up here, lived the life of a third-class-world-wise-but-i'm-high-class-here Filipino, then you'd just be one of my 'profitable rich kid victims'.

I <b>am</b> arrogant yet humble. I know it's bad yet i'd do it anyway because I want to, with proper reasons. Like your usual protagonistic antagonist. Which equals to a crazy person.

And i'm still into this. Injustice is already everywhere, and we're close to damnation already. If it's unstoppable destiny, then just follow your own flow.

As I always say, no offense intended. And that's because i'm crazy.

You're not crazy. If you were, you'd be in a mental institution and you probably wouldn't have a girlfriend either. You're just being a douchebag about it. No, I'm not offended at all as it doesn't have anything to do with me. I've just lost a lot of respect for you, and so have a few of the other members I believe based on conversations over chat. Of course, they don't want to say it to your face because the culture is different.

I know the routine. You'll say you don't care because you're crazy. Get over yourself. The fact that you keep replying is making you look even worse. If your so-called "damnation" happens it'll because not enough people tried to do something about it.

Also, will you guys stop telling me that I can't relate to topics just because I didn't grow up in the Philippines? I've been doing research on human development, sociology and adolescent education on the country for three years running, and blogs by Filipinos on almost every conceivable topic weren't created yesterday. In case you forgot, Metropolitan Manila is predominantly bilingual.
Hm. This is getting out of hand and very out of topic.

Mod dudes, please just lock this topic? I think everything that needs to be said here has been said already. It just looks bad for the forums as a whole.

All the details are on Doc's first two posts. If anyone needs his contact information, use the pm system or you can just text me for it. Personally, I'm not too interested in this either way.