Current time: 03-29-2024, 12:51 PM
The search for cheap tech stuff thread
uhm who was that again I can't fully remember him XX
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

(09-29-2011, 08:16 PM)clonezero Wrote: uhm who was that again I can't fully remember him XX

You met him during the Fighting Game Marathon II event back in mid-2009. The guy's no longer online that much but if you want, i'll PM you his number. I did get some stuff from him some time ago.
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
that would be great and also I'd be going to greenhillls tomorrow as I remember correctly Trace and Hanna got their psps from there at a low price prolem is I myself don't know where and what to look at @@.

I think he's usually selling on TPC.
TPC? forgive my stupidity pero sano/saan yan?

tipidpc.com
been viewing tipid pc and saw some deals there but I really don't know how things go there @@ anyway for one Im eyeing this piece right here

http://www.tipidpc.com/viewitem.php?iid=12382428\

and this

http://www.tipidpc.com/viewitem.php?iid=12382667

First, search around for best price, then once a set of stuff has been found, check the user ratings for each item, then the deal stipulations: warranty, money back, payment terms, etc. Be VERY wary of bank account and sending over money transactions. Always prioritize face to face meet-ups in public places, and not in some lol place somewhere, unless the user is very highly rated. Always request for testing of the item upon meetup.

Always shake the hand of the person you're dealing with upon a successful meetup. LOL
basically dont take chances XD

Haha not as general as that. XD
You could also bring me along. I am known for being a highly-effective deterrent for weird people. All it takes is a few shakes of my hips and voila! Tongue
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
.....OR. What Fox offered. VERY Effective.
I don't want to scare the guy way you now D: but anyway I'll try to contact them later maybe if possible arrange a meet tom or on monday as Im free on both days. If ever I need help tawagan ko nalang kayo XD.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Really cheap model kits for sale!! R.Leonhardt 1 4,010 10-15-2013, 07:34 PM
Last Post: Hell Heart
  Stuff for sale~ Immaterial 47 52,926 08-13-2012, 11:45 PM
Last Post: Immaterial
  Azuriel's LF: PS2 Games Thread azuriel07 0 2,860 07-10-2010, 10:40 PM
Last Post: azuriel07