Current time: 05-02-2024, 09:38 AM
I just got it in the mail!!
I got me the Gundam Strike Freedom 1/60 scale!!! It's here!! now all i gotto do is go through finals and I can start building it!!!

I'll post pictures of it once I am finished!!
"Stand tall, shake the Heavens"

Back of case of "Xenogears"
Great!

But people here in RR don't like the Gundam Seed mecha designs that much, and I don't think buying a new figure deserves its own thread. It should have been in the rant/rave topic at best.

Post pics in the appropriate thread too. Thanks and good luck with the tests.
thankie! and sorry!

Hahah dude it's fine. Feel free to post pictures of your new kit. Make it good!
Well Ok got the pictures!! and I got built, i spent all night at it, it was fun, next I'm gonno build the Gundam Unicorn and Gundam Crossbones. Hehe my summer is gonno pretty cool.. well to my standards... lol....

here are the pictures!!

[Image: DSC_0075.jpg]

[Image: DSC_0071.jpg]

[Image: DSC_0072.jpg]

[Image: DSC_0073.jpg]

[Image: DSC_0074.jpg]

Review: The Gundam is extremely tall, taller than the 1/60 scale Gundam Freedom. The pieces fit together prefectly and is there is a good amount of difficulty building the model. However some of the pieces are flimsy especially the connection to the neck to the torso. It held by these very thin hooks that is part of the inner chest piece. However the connection to the arms and legs are top 10 on the strength scale.

The thing is, the joints are hard to move due to the yellow luminescent plastic that make up the knee and elbow along with bicep and tricep connector. The shoulder is also a tad bit hard to move, but if you exercise the arm they will move well and yet still have a snug feel to them. The torso is also sorta flimsy along with the cockpit, it barely locks and it is lose as well.

The lighting to the Gundam is amazing,, and i mean amazing, I'll post up picture of it lit up soon. For now Enjoy.

I say this Gundam gets a 9/10

Nice kits.
I just ordered the MG Crossbones Gundam, after I build this one I'm gonno get the Unicorn Gundam. I just need something to pass the summer ya know?