Current time: 03-29-2024, 01:18 AM
Introductions: The Original Thread
(03-03-2010, 07:37 PM)Fox Wrote: Welcome back, Zeraph! Why not attend one of our meets soon, so we can try out SL in ad hoc versus.

Warning though - RR meets may now have a different flavor from when you last showed up. Best lock your sanity somewhere safe. If we were nutty before, we're absolutely insane nowadays. Crazy

Not to mention bromantic.

(03-05-2010, 12:37 PM)clonezero Wrote: nice welcome back and yes its best to heed Fox's warning its even more of a jungle in here these days!

Wah~! Guys I missseedd you all~! XD hahaahhaah When will be the next meet up~!? I can't Wait~! I wanna test my New Skills to you guys(and hopefully i can kick some ass) XD hahahahah and i got some Practice being done~! XD If there will be a Tournament pls fill me in on the action Happy XD

@NiX
I got the Raven Hunter Mode(Hunting from the Skies)(I think... XD) hahahaahaah Well thats what i call it... XD

@Fox and Clonezero
And I'll note about the New Atmosphere~! (I reread your post and have read the black font)
I'll be more careful~! XD

@everyone...

WTH~! AC4answer was Kick ass~! does anyone have PS3's there i wanna play it Big time~!
and the announcement about AC5 was Great~! and Can't wait for the release of AC Last Raven Portable~! XD

@Random
The OP-INTENSIFY is Crazxy~! XD ahhahahahah Instant Rebel 3~! XD haahahahaah XD
Hey man! We'll have a meet-up on May 1st. I can PM you the details if you're interested.
Nice~! Game game~! is it the same place?
http://ravenrepublic.net/forums/showthre...228&page=2

Just keep your eye on that thread. May 1. We'll polish out the plan as the day draws closer.
Thanks man for the info~! XD i'll keep my eyes peeled~! Happy
Zeraph! Wlecome Back! Sanity has become a hindrance to us now...

Aiori, Welcome to RR! Goodluck.
'Signatures are overrated.'
Hello to all. The name is Sacrus. Im 22 and live in FL. Been around AC since i was 9. Played just about all the AC games. Newest member here. Hope to make good friends here. Love to Chat. Also im into Music,Anime and a bunch of other stuff too. Smile Hope to see everyone here soon.
Welcome to the forums, Sacrus!
Welcome to RR, Sacrus!
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
Welcome to the mayhem, Sacrus!
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

Thank you all for the warm welcome. Hope to become a essance to the forums Smile Also you will most of the time see me on chat so if you ever wish to get to know more about me you will find me there. Big grin
[Image: AC-3-1.jpg]
New here(obviously)
name:Ark chaos
Birth:12/25/90
Favorite Acs:dual machine gunners, snipers, mobile deadly types-if i go on, i'm gonna list them all so I'll say all.
Preferred weapons:Machine guns(dual), grenade launchers, laser blades,Hi-Laser rifles.
That should be all, or at least i think.
Welcome to RR bro. Glad you can make it here Big grin
[Image: AC-3-1.jpg]
Welcome.. Welcome..

I need a new welcome speech... =_=

The nearer you go towards the light...
The greater your shadow becomes...

[Image: rational.jpg]
[Image: exteel.png]
Welcome to RR, Ark Chaos!

Lots of new people. I hope AC5 doesn't disappoint. Smile

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post