- | Gar | Hydra | - | RS | 69H | - | Elf
Optional Enhancements:
Amino, ES, SS, Kissyoh, LA, L+, Codon, Marishi
Paint Scheme:
General: Dark Gray sample color scheme
Weapon Color:
General: Black

No pics as of now, maybe tomorrow.

I wanted this to be a carpet bomber with the Urchins or inside bombs but they would never hit a smart opponent, so I used Hydra missiles instead.

I tried bulking up and slowing down RR, but the lightness in weight and the speed, it's too addicting.

Shoot them dogs outta' the sky.
The Hydra + GAR works pretty well from high altitudes, with a good chance that at least one missile will hit your opponent per salvo, and a fair chance that all 6 will hit them on the right angle. Syakatsuras might also work well in addition to the Hydra + Gar combo. The slow traveling missiles of the Syakatsura will really distract your opponent especially when fired from the air. Though the additional weight and high drain might be prohibitive considering the low output of the LOTUS.

I like the idea of URCHINS on this thing, though they'd function more as area-denial weapons rather than offensive weapons (though they work very well as an impromptu shotgun at times), preventing some opponents from closing into your position if you'd like to keep some distance between you and your opponent (like circling around a minefield you created without anyone getting too close, which I think could work against slower opponents that lack long range firepower).

In addition, you can play some nasty mind games against your opponent in some maps. In Advance Base for example, you could launch Syaks and Hydras from the air, forcing your opponent to take cover in the central structure and drop some mines at his projected exit for a nasty surprise :p.

You also might be interested in the RS2? (The 63 ammo SRF IIRC, though nothing like the RS in terms of accuracy) for greater endurance on the part of your R arm weapon.

Strangely though, I think OB would work well with this design, still thinking of a reason to why though besides the rush of speed that it goes with XD
Damn! This AC is pretty fun to use. I kept OBing and jumping. I had a lot of fun. :p

BTW, your OP parts don't fit. >.<
Hey Mix.

Alright, I'm not really sure how to tackle this one.

You're using the SR2 for the defense, cooling, and stability right? I don't like how it goes with the rest of the frame though (and combined with the 84M, your AC really looks like a chicken Tongue). In contrast to Goatling's Calicule, I think the usual S2/S4+RA combo fits better here. You can try the EYE2 or EYE4 too, if you're looking to free a bit more weight without resorting to EYE3.

For carpet bombing, try the FUNI extensions with the SYAKATSURA and/or SPARTOI shot from high altitude (usually after a jump). Its effectiveness has already been proven by Rick's PACT 2.1 AC. Otherwise, FUNI+HYDRA seems good too.

Arm Weapon - I really think that energy weapons work really well with this AC. Minisawa (possibly with PERYTON hangered), in particular seems to suit this better than the RS. SHADE is an option too, though I don't highly recommend it. You'll want to squeeze in the GOLGI though.
Got a few extra moments this morning, tried your suggestions out.

The addition of the Syakatsuras alongside the Hydra + Gar combo is a nice idea. They add another dimension to the play. Unfortunately for me, even if I used the Eye2 to get things to fit, I didn't like the speed at which it operated when compared to the relatively minimal defenses it has. It was like having a paper midweight.

Funi + Spartoi - liked it a lot, but found it too drainy when compared to the Hydra + Gar, which fires missiles in almost the same way. I need some more testing to really choose though because Funi + Spartoi seems to be more accurate. Same with the Mini-Sawa.

Bert, thanks for the catch, edited.