Inside: -

Extensions: -
Back R: -
Back L: Ladon
Arm R: RL
Arm L: HP

Ops: Amino, ES, L+, kissyoh, Codon, R+, Marishi

----------

Yes, I'm on an AC roll. I thought I'd throw a Quad into the mix as well.

Here's a pretty nimble quad that works almost like a biped. Use EOS to get to the perfect range for LADON. RL's a no-brainer.

G91+Vult2 works surprisingly well here. It almost feels like Lotus+Gull hahah. The frame cooling made it work, I guess.

Now if someone could suggest a name...
Lovin' it! Fast and furious.

Macaque can be used to round out the defense a bit more at the cost of a few hundred points of refresh, although you'd probably opt to keep the arms as they are. I'd definitely add Kissyoh to the optionals though, and maybe deeks to buff up missile defense. Otherwise, this is something I'd definitely keep stored in a memory card. Fukken saved, as it were.

How about Dobermann or Rottweiler as a name?
Thanks!

Yeah, the lack of missile defense is an issue. I don't have weight points left for deeks though.

And I don't know if I can afford to ditch Marishi for Kissyoh. >_< I'm hoping to bank on its speed when against missiles... wah.

I'll try out Macaque on this later when I get back. Maybe that'll let me fit in some deeks. I know that cooling and refresh will take a hit though. I'm also imagining that Eye3+EOS+Macaque = One ugly AC

Doggy names? Heheh. Maybe I'll name it Doberquad hahaha

---------

edit: I opted to just ditch Golgi to fit in both r+ and kissyoh.

I gotta say that among my new designs, this one satisfies me the most. I can't wait to try it out!

engage ob -> charge ladon -> ob fires up -> ladon shoots = awesome (though unnecessarily flashy)
NiX Wrote:engage ob -> charge ladon -> ob fires up -> ladon shoots = awesome (though unnecessarily flashy)

Looks almost like what a TACO would do to an enemy.

[Image: tacotj4.jpg]

Nothing wrong with flashy, if it works. Tongue
x_x

By the way, I'm gonna try that LADON thing later.
So have you tried LADON jousting yet? Tongue
the only person I've seen doing that was otakuwarren ... its cool but really one of those things hard to pull off like OB gliding T_T.
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

NiX Wrote:So have you tried LADON jousting yet? Tongue

Great fun. Your OB time lasts longer because of the presence of G91 (over Lotus), so you can actually boost past the enemy after you pop them with a Ladon shot. Doesn't leave you quite as vulnerable.
clonezero Wrote:the only person I've seen doing that was otakuwarren ... its cool but really one of those things hard to pull off like OB gliding T_T.

Hay oo naaalala ko design ni Warren na EOS quad with LADON and MG. I really liked his style.

I wish he'd show up in one of our meet-ups. I never got the chance to play against him.

It's too bad he had a really difficult opponent in Tim for his first round of PACT 2.1.

---------------------------

I was finally able to test this out in actual combat. And the conclusion is that Ladon Jousting only looks cool. Its practicality and kill-power is moot though.

So yeah, this one's going to the scrap heap. Just consider this a concept design rather than a competitive one.
Teh AC love is coming back!!!!!!!!

Raffy and I are even talking about AC in the chat. -_-

But yeah, I've got to try this thing again. Perhaps I'll try this one again tomorrow.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  LRP Omnious Seraph (Prototype) Rexzo 21 20,620 02-07-2012, 03:33 AM
Last Post: Rexzo
  Gina's Quad J.E_Magog 2 3,784 05-21-2011, 10:52 PM
Last Post: TMRaven
  LR: Prototype Quad (Pulverizer) medusa0 12 14,590 02-08-2010, 11:19 PM
Last Post: Terminator98
  LR : (AC test/ prototype NEXT) taurustrin 0 3,502 12-10-2009, 12:45 PM
Last Post: taurustrin
  Prototype Biped NiX 7 7,379 03-30-2008, 11:13 AM
Last Post: NiX