Current time: 03-28-2024, 10:27 PM
Design Challenge Ideas.
Bomb Dispensers... The ultimate laserblade support... Add that up na lang...

Bomb Dispensers +Standard Generator = Next Design Challenge...

What do you think?
'Signatures are overrated.'
Actually guys, I'm not that sure about how to judge the best design for each challenge. The only real way to determine which design in each challenge is the most deserving is to hold a tournament... however, since that's not feasible, maybe I'll just hold a best-looking AC contest next.
<!--QuoteBegin-NiX+Sep 27 2006, 11:55 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (NiX @ Sep 27 2006, 11:55 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Actually guys, I'm not that sure about how to judge the best design for each challenge. The only real way to determine which design in each challenge is the most deserving is to hold a tournament... however, since that's not feasible, maybe I'll just hold a best-looking AC contest next. [/quote:ac155034ed]
Make a poll about it and let all of us decide. I think we're numerous enough to have a substantial turnout (I hope). :tongue:
Yeah of course there'll be a poll. But then, how will people choose which is the best? Will each of us have to test each design? I dunno if everyone is patient enough for that. Maybe I'm too much of a purist, but if it'll be like that, I don't think the end result will be so valid.
What if we get the one who promoted the design challenge to pick who wins...
For Example...

AEA1 started the Ettin Challenge, he should pick the winner, by trying out every design...
I believe that you shouldn't challenge others if you don't know how to complete your own challenge...

I think next time, we should limit the submissions to 5 or 10 para medyo mas madali...
The Challenger's design is exempted from the judging...
Is this Ok?

I'd like to handle the next challenge after the Ettin Challenge if so...
Well, I didn't start the design challenges after all. If you want to, Serene, just tell me what challenge to establish, and I'll leave the organization and judging to you.
Actually, my challenge would be more of a chassis design, in terms of weapon capacity and fight endurance...
In short, a Variable AC design challenge...

I'm yet to formulate other part requirments, but currently, this is all I have...
Weapon Capacity by Centerpiece Weapons: This is where the design will revolve around...
CapLev1: RL+RLA [Very Light]
CapLev2: Dual RLA [Light]
CapLev3: SPIRIT+RLA [Mid]
CapLev4: SPIRIT+KARASAWA [Heavy]
CapLev5: Dual KARASAWA [Very Heavy]

Legs Types: Leg units with raw weight capacity of less that 6300 in all categories, except heavy weights... Only a maximum of 5 Points in Leg Weight Capacity Tunes are allowed...

Cores: Storage Capable Cores Only, Cronus and the other light weight OB core will be allowed to be used with Lightweights only.

Booster: TP and Gull boosters are not allowed...

Participants must pass: 2 AC Variations with different weapon setups other than the current weapons listed, in which both must use the same chassis... A change of GRB+FCS setup is allowed... In addition, explain why you chose the setup.

This is all I've thought of... Brownout kasi dito halos maghapon kahapon, 5:00 pm lang naayos yung kuryente... Ito na pinag-isipan ko...

Additional...
There will be 3 categories...
Most Durable: This will be done on a battle against 2 Servals...
Best Variations: This will be done here by poll, after screening...
Most Original: This will be done here by poll as well...
Sounds good to me. Go ahead and start a thread for it when everything is set.
I'm good, just wanted to see everybody's level of participation. Serene... go ahead with the challenge. the show is yours
I'll post after mechanics are improved...
Still got moth holes...
So, the starter radiator will be the second challenge? I might be up for it.
[Image: nines.jpg]
I think it's the Variable AC Challenge...
make one only using crest parts? or only using mirage parts?
Anyone up for an AC theme around the ICARUS? Best performance or looks?

LOL
That's gonna be pretty tough. Ever since i first started LR, i think i've only been able to make one or two workable ICURUS-based ACs.

I'm still up for the challenge though. Big grin
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  February-March Design Contest: Corporation ACs Grim 12 21,892 08-14-2009, 03:33 AM
Last Post: clonezero
  The Raven Republic Mascot Design Contest Serene 71 103,525 03-22-2007, 11:01 AM
Last Post: Zigg
  First Design Challenge Grim 10 19,761 11-25-2006, 03:30 PM
Last Post: Serene