Radiator:ANANDA (10 cooling)
Inside:MEDUSA2
Extensions:SS2
Back L:WR78GL
Back R:WR91LGL
Arm R:HP
Arm L:HP

Options: AMINO, 69ES, 69SS, 79L+, CODON, MARISHI
Tunes: None for the weight, since it screws with my other designs. Most might go with e-defense and cooling though.

I've been playing around with OB and rediscovered one of its more practical applications in LR: jousting. The main armament of this design is the WR78GL, while not much in comparison with other back mounted cannons because of its long reload, makes it ideal for jousting because of its fairly good muzzle velocity and fairly good single hit damage. The LHT92 was chosen because it complements well with the OB and Generator/Radiator setup, plus it has one of the fastest lift abilities (Vertical Acceleration) among tank treads, making it useful for OB gliding (Where you boost up a bit before shutting of the OB in order to prevent the braking animation, or in a tank's case, prevent it from stopping dead in its tracks) despite its built in booster's low acceleration ratings.

Defense ratings remain decent for a light tank thanks to the controversial LEMUR2, but I think it
Yup, a pretty solid design here. I'd recommend going Lotus tuned to output though, always works well with Eos. That's if you whore the OB. If not, Fudoh should do fine.

LHT tank legs huh... haha nothing more I can say there. Maybe go dual GLLs on the back for uber cheese, LOL. Oh God the heat... Tongue
I'll try the tuned LOTUS, but I don't know how it'll affect the AC's jousting performance but it does sound like a good deal because of the weight reduction.

Dual GLLs? Its kinnda hard to hit with them this time around though. So far, this has been my favorite design since its fun and easy to use, its a great practice tank for anyone who'd want to train in using tanks.

Its weakness, after VS testing, are accurate hard hitting energy weapons such as the GERYON 1/3, and the LX cannon which give it a harder time fighting opponents armed with these weapons.