Current time: 03-29-2024, 07:41 PM
the other you.
Hahaha, tried searching for other guys using my real name and so far i've found (not to mention multiple Facebook accounts): a dentist, several accountants, a boxing instructor, a pharmacist,, a marine, a physical therapist, a gunsmith, a cop, a graphics and website designer and a call center agent.

Oh wait, i think that last one was me. Tongue
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
Mister Palafox seems to be a great name to have. Smile
Ei Fox, kaa-nu-ano mo si Architect Jun Palafox?
'Signatures are overrated.'
Hahaha kapitbahay namin yun dati.
(10-20-2009, 08:17 AM)Serene Wrote: Ei Fox, kaa-nu-ano mo si Architect Jun Palafox?

Good question, been wanting to ask that for some time but I kept forgetting.
That guy who's been making a scene with the government? He's a 2nd-degree uncle from my father's side. My grandfather's older brother's son to be exact.

Hahaha, kapitbahay nyo noon NiX? We used to go their place in Alabang a lot when he and his family still lived there. His son and i had several episodes when we were kids, being young and stupid. There was this one time when we were around three years old that i punched him right in the face after some of our younger uncles dared us to fight, not knowing that i'd actually do it. It's something we just laugh at during family reunions. LOL

EDIT - anak ng tokwa, nagkwento ba naman...
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
Ah wow, you really are related to him. Yeah, I'm like a block away from his old house. I think my parents know him.
When I googled my real name, a facebook link to my profile was the first result.

Whenn I googled my alias, my devart site came out first.

Else, they were all business entities. Therefore I'm a personified business conspiracy.
I just googled mine. Linked to a Suiit.ph page, a Lifemax.net page, an RR thread with my name in it *edits*, and that's about it.

Unique ata name ko, I see no other people with the same name.

Googled my handle/alias too. There's the Shintetsu-Arima line, a DevArt dedicated to FMA-Shintetsu (not mine), my Friendster page, one more guy with the same handle, and a lot more FMA-Shintetsu stuff.

o_o..
[Image: gogogoat.png]
Gwapo ah!
Which reminds me...

[Image: Goatsack.jpg]
Tunay na lalake, pare. Ball-sy. LOL

Saang animal madalas ginagamit ang term na Gwapo? I've heard it used for roosters, and horses, and what else? Goats?
Siberian Huskies.
Bengal Tigers and Massai Lions too.