Current time: 04-18-2024, 11:21 AM
Looking for hidden part in SL
Question 
Ok, I'm looking for the hidden part in the investigate mission. The hint I have from a website says to find a room with a vent in the ceiling after you switch the gate lock. Shoot out the grate and boost up into the room above. The only think is, I haven't seen a room with a vent in the ceiling. I did see a room with a grate, but there was nothing but ceiling beyond that. did I miss the room with the part? Is there anybody out there besides me who still plays Silent Line that can help?
[Image: ARMORE1.jpg]
what is the name of the mission?
I don't have the PS2 on right now, but I think it is investigate base or something. It's the one where you go in and have to switch a switch in a room to open the doors. Then you go as farther into the facility. Eventually, your partner says that enemy AC's are closing in, and you have 5 minutes to get back to him. That's the one I'm talking about.
investigate facitlity something

i think it is some in the first few rooms (before laser fence area)

remember the first room before fighting a couple grenade MTs
wow this mission sounds familiar.. man I can't seem to remember it.. argh!!
viper Wrote:I don't have the PS2 on right now, but I think it is investigate base or something. It's the one where you go in and have to switch a switch in a room to open the doors. Then you go as farther into the facility. Eventually, your partner says that enemy AC's are closing in, and you have 5 minutes to get back to him. That's the one I'm talking about.

you mean the "Investigate Satellite" mission
Yes, thats the one. And actually I found the part last night. I had been missing the part of the map where the second switch was. So every time I was not going in there. I finally studied the map and found the room where the part was, but the map didn't show how to get into there. That is until I found the second switch and found the hidden door. I think now I'm up to 74% completion with all missions done, all arena's and a rank of S. So there must be either more hidden parts or parts for doing something special. Now I'm going to go back and try to get a rank of A on all my missions. That's hard to do!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hidden Parts RayShadow 2 6,661 10-11-2014, 08:50 AM
Last Post: RayShadow
  Part database McCale 2 5,479 02-08-2012, 01:42 AM
Last Post: McCale