Current time: 03-28-2024, 07:47 PM
Weapons you wished you had in a game
Cool 
Do you remember the mission in Silent Line where you had to go through a burning place and go from room to room and turn the sprinkler system on? Remember at the end of that mission you went into a large room and faced one or two mechs? The one had a weapon so large, it had to hold it with both hands. that's the weapon I would like to see!
I am glad that they brought back the four barrel machine gun in SL!
[Image: ARMORE1.jpg]
I wish I had the Python as it was in Last Raven's opening CG. It was just too much of a letdown in the real game.
Ah that weapon in SL, sort of a Plasma Cannon, also why the Python dosen't have that Splash damage???????

Well anyway, I just wan't to have the KRSW in SL, unlike in LR it's ammo is up to 40 only while in SL it have 50 rounds, also those ammo packs on SL, and other Extension parts in SL
My first impression of you was right

But there is still that needs to be done

We must hurry
hmmm

burst missiles should not drop their bombs above the enemy but instead explodes in front or slightly above the enemy and sends multiple shrapnels

ground torpedoes vessel should skid through the ground slightly higher their missile should skid also (ala twisted metal black)
Insecticide?
Ey that Insecticide weapon gave me an idea, well why did they used the Flamethrower like a sprayer??? I wished they made a Flamethrower that reallly shot like a meteor.

We must hurry
in a way this really looks like the imagination garage thread XD

anyway micro missile orbits has my vote.
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

missle inside parts.

yes, those with AC3 know what I'm talking about XD
ಠ_ಠ
air strike or artillary beacon launchers

machine gun inside parts

an actual shield..
Umm, an ECM maker, like in SL, as an Extension and a Core function.

We must hurry
This would be the third topic with a what parts do you want in AC theme...
what can we do we love AC XD
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

Wasn't there a back firing machine gun in one of the AC games? I can't remember which. I really thought when I saw that big plasma gun, that that would be a part award at the completion of the game. I was disappointed when it didn't happen. However it would have been hard to do because all other arm weapons require only one hand to operate. But in a future AC game, they should have larger weapons like this. But on the other hand, how much more firepower do you need than a moonlight laser blade, Kawasaw laser rifle, plasma back weapon, and back laser cannon?
I went old school this past week and played Project Phantasma through about the first five missions. The one thing I saw that made me wish I had it, was in the intro video they showed a mech with two different weapon arms! I think it was a machine gun arm on one side, and a laser gun on the other. Did they ever make this available in an AC game? I only have up to Silent Line, so I'm missing some of the games.

Ermm

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What's your favorite AC game NiX 18 26,697 04-20-2016, 09:36 AM
Last Post: Fox
  Armored Core 3 as an example of harmonious game design Lord_Leperman 2 6,988 01-09-2016, 09:40 PM
Last Post: J.E_Magog
  Ever had trouble introducing an AC game to a friend? Buster TBM 4 7,165 01-29-2014, 05:20 PM
Last Post: zero_kanipan
  Weapons and myths Fox 18 19,291 05-05-2008, 09:17 AM
Last Post: Lord_Leperman
  Online AC game with the JAPANESE R.Leonhardt 32 31,214 02-10-2008, 11:06 PM
Last Post: Black_Flame