Current time: 03-29-2024, 06:45 PM
Most badass things you did as a child
Hahaha. Panalo ka sir Fox. Bakit Palafox? Male version ba yan ng FalaFox? xD
Astig yun ah Fox~

KFC = Kinawawang Flaming Chicken
'Signatures are overrated.'
shiraki01 Wrote:Hahaha. Panalo ka sir Fox. Bakit Palafox? Male version ba yan ng FalaFox? xD

That's my last name. An Old Spanish name that means "mountains" or some other feth. At least that's what the elders in my clan tell us.

Okay, admittedly, i'm a pyromaniac. I love watching things burn. Most of my fantasies about getting revenge on other people include tying them to a spit and hanging them over an open fire, throwing a lit cigarette into their tank while they're filling up at a gas station or strapping them under a space shuttle just before it launches.

Don't worry about it, i don't hate anyone that much toactually do those things. But then again, you never know. Shades
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
Remind me to never anger you, good sir.
Aah. I didn't ridicule you in my last post kind sir, did I? @_@
I'm not sure, but I think Fox is also Crimson.
why Bert?

anyway nice job boss Fox I salute you!
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

That was splendid Fox. Especially the flying kick. Haha.

As for me, I recall strangling a certain guy for kicks (every once in a while) back in Grade 2. Yes, just for kicks. And I never got in trouble doing that.

Then in High School, I broke someone's arm by just standing in place (sort of). We were playing futbol in PE. I was the goalkeeper. My classmate broke through our defense, so it was a 1-on-1 with the keeper situation. I ran up to him, but instead of sliding, I stopped some distance from him, then the guy was still going forward. I guess because of momentum and since I'm kinda in the wider side, he still ended up ramming into me. He fell down with a broken arm. And.. Err, I was just in place.

What's with all the violence when we were kids? LOLz. Here's something nonviolent:

My friends and I used to represent our school for math quiz cons. Usually these quiz cons last only for a half a day, meaning we have to show-up back at school in the afternoon. However, we usually don't. Haha. We make excuses, take our time, waste time, so that by the time we get back to school in the afternoon, classes are almost done. So we get to skip classes, get allowance, and get to go around for a while in exchange for a morning of math. Not a bad trade, IMO.
"Numbers are not part of the real world; they're part of something else."

-Prof. Rolly Panopio, UPLB Math Division
There was this one time when I was in 1st grade. I didn't feel like attending class because I forgot my bag. So as soon as I was brought to school, I made my way to the most secluded corner of my school's football field (The whole school is surrounded by fences or walls you see). I decided to climb over the fence (which was probably 6 or so meters high and strung with barbed wire on the top)! Thankfully I wasn't caught. I then proceeded to walk home (a 4-kilometer walk). LOL
A grand adventure Nix.

I remember this one time I didn't feel like going to school at all, so as the schoolbus was already waiting outside, I went up to my mom and calmly said, "Ma, ayokong pumasok ngayon." She asked if I didn't feel well, and I said no, I just didn't feel like it today. She said "OK," then told the bus to leave.

I did it once more that week and succeeded in doing so, but the look she gave me reminded me never to do it again.
The first time I cut my classes was in Grade 3. Wala pang computer shops nun and what my mom knows is attended my classes.
Saan ako tumambay?

School library.
Sa pinaka sulok. Reading a very big japan made children's encyclopedia which I'm sure everyone here knows about because I already forgot its title.

Sa sobrang liit ko noon, tagung-tago ako nung libro. Nakakaloko.

There was one back in grade one. Yung time na yun, may nang-bully sa akin na kasing laki ko lang na bata.
Eh medyo lumalaki na yung ulo kaya I decided to take him down.

Ang ginawa ko, kinuwento ko sya dun sa kilala kong mas malaking classmate ko.
Then on, the little guy doesn't pick on me anymore. I wonder what happened to him.
'Signatures are overrated.'
First time I had to get money from my mom without permission.

Yes, KUPIT yun.

I was 8 back then, that's when i started to have gaming sprees on PSX (sa shop lang ako naglalaro nun since I didn't ask for one yet). Ang nagiisang malas na fact that made it badass: My mom wasn't at home then, didn't leave me any money whatsoever, so I started to get ideas. Then one of her bags had P500 in it. Parang no choice e. LOL

After discovery of the deed, I found out that I dropped some amount of the money, close to 150. That was because I didn't exactly know what pressing start button does in the midst of a fight, and I just had to pay every hour, then stuff the money back into my pocket. Bobo.

At least I learned from that experience. No, it's NOT not to take money when I really really need it. xD
What the heck? All of you must be repressed or something, if you did all those stuff when you were kids?

Truthfully, I've got my own stories LOL . I don't exactly remember when but I did give an elementary-school classmate an omelette kick once. The little punk was pestering one of my friends almost to the point that the poor girl was crying. I stepped in and gave his crotch something he'll never forget. Boys never messed with me because I had a reputation as a tomboy before.

I even had a phase back in 2nd yr HS that my friends and I would cut classes just to hang out in a secluded spot behind the canteen. We did at least one afternoon per week until one of the sikyu's reported us. Just don't ask what stuff we did there. Big grin

Guess I'm not all that different from you guys at all.
I hate the way you talk to me. And the way you cut your hair.
I hate the way you drive my car. I hate it when you stare.
I hate your big dumb combat boots And the way you read my mind.
I hate you so much it makes me sick — It even makes me rhyme.
I hate the way you're always right. I hate it when you lie.
I hate it when you make me laugh — Even worse when you make me cry.
I hate it that you're not around. And the fact that you didn't call.
But mostly I hate the way I don't hate you — Not even close, not even a little bit, not even at all.
Lunar Wrote:Guess I'm not all that different from you guys at all.

now the question stands is that a good thing or a bad thing XD
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

Lunar Wrote:I even had a phase back in 2nd yr HS that my friends and I would cut classes just to hang out in a secluded spot behind the canteen. We did at least one afternoon per week until one of the sikyu's reported us. Just don't ask what stuff we did there. Big grin

ShiftyNosebleed
ಠ_ಠ

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  1000 awesome things. Lord_Leperman 9 14,861 10-12-2008, 11:08 PM
Last Post: atdsutm
  Things you would and wouldn't eat. Lord_Leperman 11 10,967 06-26-2007, 09:38 PM
Last Post: ex nihilo