Current time: 04-17-2024, 01:44 AM
Logitech Driving Force pro for GT4... where can I find
guys, can you help me out where can I find a Logitech Driving Force Pro steering wheel for my GT4? I don't have any Idea, also I don't know the price...Unsure

thanks!

=^.^=
[Image: upeo113pr8.gif]

State-of-the-Art
Functionality
Balance

---
"I am more of a Teacher rather than a Pilot"
You're referring to this right?

When in doubt, go to CD-R king. They always have bootleg steering wheel controllers, but nothing on the level of this controller. In addition, it might cost you around 4-6K pesos if ever you find one (depending on the retailer, and based on general online prices).

I recall seeing a Logitech steering wheel in SM Megamall some time back when I brought my USB controller for the PC, but it does not look like the one you're specifically looking for. You could try places like Octagon Computer Super Store though located in various places around the metro, as they almost have everything. I'll keep this in mind and I'll be on the look out for it when I visit Megamall sometime.
ah, ok. Tnx Lord_LepermanSmile)... waahhh, the price is kinda hefty. Maybe I'll visit CD-R king in SM Bacoor (in case I don't have the money to buy the Logitech wheel)... just want to have a 900 degree steering wheelLOL

=^.^=
[Image: upeo113pr8.gif]

State-of-the-Art
Functionality
Balance

---
"I am more of a Teacher rather than a Pilot"
Okay, there's none at all in Megamall. There are bootleg steering wheels for 1.5k though with foot pedals and hand breaks (not sure if they include gear shift sticks), and the cover said its compatible with NFS: UG2, but no word on GT4.
saw GT5's controller,but no GT4

http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-13-71-zl-4...-2991.html

out of stock GT force logitech

http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-13-71-m-49-en-70-37y.html

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Logitech FreePulse cabs 0 2,458 11-04-2008, 02:58 PM
Last Post: cabs