Current time: 04-26-2024, 03:31 PM
FA Discussion
Shayde Wrote:Whoa... When Leonhardt said that Regulations 1.15 gave "infinite" energy, I didn't quite believe it, but when I went to his place and checked it out, it was an "in your face" moment for me! >_< It really IS Infinite! Energy is capped at 99999 and will NEVER decrease no matter how much you boost, quick-boost, over-boost or fire energy weapons (all NEXTs can now achieve perma-flight)! The game was sped up even more as well as enemy AI taking advantage of the new Regulations. Now they too quick-boost like mad! Single rifles can barely hit the fastest of them now! Missiles, well, still so-and-so. Energy weapons and slow-moving projectiles (grenade shells/large missiles/bazooka fire) are one of the hardest to use now with all that boosting around.

Regulations 1.20, on the other hand, was the complete opposite of 1.15. The energy drain, while still the same, was offset by the energy recovery. The energy recovery of 1.20 was SOOO SLOW! 1.20 seems to be all about the proper utilization of energy, knowing when to boost, quick-boost, over-boost and fly in the air. Taking full advantage of your surroundings and knowing when to take cover is a must in this regulation. Apparently, this regulation "seems" to be a flyer's worst nightmare. No more boosting like mad here. Its all about strategy now and this regulation gives it like no other. On a side note, the speed of the game remains generally the same as 1.15, meaning its still incredibly fast.

It's gonna take me a while to get used to 1.20, so I'm gonna go enjoy myself with 1.15 for now~ Happy
So that's the reason why the latest videos with reg 1.15 seems like Z.O.E. I didn't know that.
lol at 1.20, like Grim said, it's AC now LOL
[Image: nines.jpg]
On the side note for online matches,1.20 is the official reg for RANKED matches while 1.15 is the official for PLAYER matches,also known as the "screwaround" reg
the 5 vs 2 AC mission rocks!!! Jason
Ninja Ninja 
1.20 reg gave me more interest for ACFA, but no more boost hoping
guys may alam pa ba kau kung saan pede mag download ng ISO ng ACFA? ung sa Xbox360 ksi wla ako makita sa iso-hunt.com eh? help naman dyan

"from an old friend Azuma-Blade A.K.A. Teh Higad" XD
....-sweat-....That's possible
VERY HOT TOPIC!!!!!!

http://www.insertcredit.com/archives/002440.html

BOOM!!!!!! lets cross our fingers!!!!!! GO UBISOFT!!!!!!!Worship
we few
we happy few
we band of brothers
for he today that sheds his blood with me shall be my brother
and gentelmen now abed
shall think themselves acursed
they were not here
and all their manhoods chief
whiles any speaks
that fought with us
UPON THIS DAY!!!!!!!!!!

SaluteJasonWootWub
god bless ubisoft!! i even reserved the new prince of persia!! god bless em!!
"Stand tall, shake the Heavens"

Back of case of "Xenogears"
Black_Flame Wrote:god bless ubisoft!! i even reserved the new prince of persia!! god bless em!!

Eh?
theGrim Wrote:
Black_Flame Wrote:god bless ubisoft!! i even reserved the new prince of persia!! god bless em!!

Eh?

Rumor is circulating that AC:FA (Retitled as Armored Core: The Answer) is getting a US release through Ubisoft (Who released AC2 in the EU). The info comes from some guy in GameSpot claiming to work for Walmart and got a list of upcoming shipments. Here's the list that was found: http://www.thenewark.homeip.net/pics/sit...elease.jpg

There is still no official announcement though.
http://www.insertcredit.com/archives/002440.html

...yeah.. god bless em for that? and that I got the new prince of persia game?

http://www.ubisoftgroup.com/gallery_file...2/1765.pdf

HOLY SHIT!!!!! HERE WE GO!!!!!!!
What do you know. A miracle.
I had faith!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  LRp Discussion J.E_Magog 76 100,382 04-05-2016, 10:52 PM
Last Post: J.E_Magog