Current time: 03-28-2024, 10:40 PM
FA Discussion
didn't convert yet, just played the game for the sake of playing, gonno play it again with the conversion.

I picked the game up at Gamestop, and I put a reserve on it.
"Stand tall, shake the Heavens"

Back of case of "Xenogears"
Now, this sux.. After long hrs of DLing AC4A, when I finaly get to load the disk, it said "incorect region"(basicaly I cant play it). Damn region locking. I'm not DLing this game again, I think I'll just w8 for profesional pirates release this, or go for broke and buy a PS3Unsure.
This is also a punishment for you.
You will be the defender of justice and wear a mask forever,
you won't be able to live as yourself.
You will sacrifice all your happiness for the world.. Eternally..
(Last words to Zero - Lelouch Vi Britania)
Go PS3. You may spend a lot on the console, but at least you won't need to spend to go online anymore, or be annoyed by the region-lock (which unfortunately, you just got). Basically, the PS3's a one-shot deal at everything a next-gen console should be. Once you have the console and updated everything, its smooth sailing from there. I suggest you buy the JAPANESE PS3. Not only is it cheaper AND you get a free game, there are language options where you can set the primary language of the interface and everything else to English (yes, proper English, NOT "Engrish").
[All systems online. Kojima output normal. Synchronizing AMS Compatibility... Done. Engaging Primal Armor... Done. All systems green. Firing main boosters.]
"Blackwing, let's fly!!"
may nahanap nba kayung AC:FA binebenta sa phils?
I don't think I can convert my old data.. it doesn't show that feature.. that or I just haven't read the instructions.

@BD: pop in your AC4 BRD then it'll display the option convert to AC4A data(contrary to the belief that AC4A converts the file)
This is also a punishment for you.
You will be the defender of justice and wear a mask forever,
you won't be able to live as yourself.
You will sacrifice all your happiness for the world.. Eternally..
(Last words to Zero - Lelouch Vi Britania)
(09-21-2008, 09:51 PM)atdsutm Wrote: may nahanap nba kayung AC:FA binebenta sa phils?
Nope. Haven't found any yet. Not even AC4 -_-
[All systems online. Kojima output normal. Synchronizing AMS Compatibility... Done. Engaging Primal Armor... Done. All systems green. Firing main boosters.]
"Blackwing, let's fly!!"
(09-22-2008, 06:23 PM)Shayde Wrote:
(09-21-2008, 09:51 PM)atdsutm Wrote: may nahanap nba kayung AC:FA binebenta sa phils?
Nope. Haven't found any yet. Not even AC4 -_-

I found a copy of AC4 in DataBlitz. for Answer should appear there too, I imagine.
some datablitz are unupdated though.
DB in Parksquare1 still has a copy. iTech in Market2 says that they expect copies of FA to arrive sometime next week.
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
Thanks Doom Trigger I'll try it later tonight.
i didn't get that kind of option when I was putting it on my xbox 360. So I guess it doesn't do that for MS.....

Bwahahahaha... the beauty of a little thing called a pre-order. Still haven't picked up my copy yet but iTech says they have a few discs in stock.

I get the feeling that i'm gonna be the only one who'll be buying one from them anytime soon.
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
has anyone tried to convert the data for an xbox 360?

Not me, but i hope that the conversion feature for the PS3 works just fine.
AC4 BRD?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  LRp Discussion J.E_Magog 76 99,970 04-05-2016, 10:52 PM
Last Post: J.E_Magog
  ACV General Discussion Lord_Leperman 546 688,522 04-16-2013, 12:16 AM
Last Post: Sirius140
  LR: OB Core Discussion NiX 26 29,707 04-28-2011, 11:55 PM
Last Post: adiyel
  SLp Discussion J.E_Magog 46 67,917 02-12-2010, 10:33 AM