Current time: 05-07-2024, 06:14 AM
FA Discussion
Nothing about the release date... IGN or GT.com hasn't said anything about a canceled release either... so yeah.. still waiting...
"Stand tall, shake the Heavens"

Back of case of "Xenogears"
ardjin Wrote:release of what? english walkthrough?

English version of AC:fA. I wouldn't count on one though, the chances of it happening now are slim.
If it ever happens, it would be fan translated.
'Signatures are overrated.'
someone said wait six months before the american release... then again SEGA would have posted something by now.. but we'll see.
"Stand tall, shake the Heavens"

Back of case of "Xenogears"
On the contrary,you'll be wasting your time waiting for the english version.

For answer's hot right now. The new reg,1.15 allows infinite Energy. People online can't finish a game in mere 15 minutes. This time,it's not about how good a schematic,it's how a player handles the speed of the gameplay. Mind you the reg isn't cheap,it's fun and well,fair...1.20 on the other hand is the oposite. Reduction of EN supply and capacity producing a slow and rather strategic gameplay. Your choice,your game.

By the way,you're on PS3 right,have I added you to my friend's list yet??
And what if there's no English release? What then...?Ermm
[All systems online. Kojima output normal. Synchronizing AMS Compatibility... Done. Engaging Primal Armor... Done. All systems green. Firing main boosters.]
"Blackwing, let's fly!!"
SEGA does not plan to import this. They made it clear due to the failure of AC4 franchise
R.Leonhardt Wrote:SEGA does not plan to import this. They made it clear due to the failure of AC4 franchise

QFMFT.
Quote:QFMFT.

What does that mean??
Quoted For M***** F****** Truth
R.Leonhardt Wrote:
Quote:QFMFT.

What does that mean??

Quoted for motherfucking truth.

It's not gonna happen unless a miracle takes place. Sorry guys, but since everyone plays the Japanese version anyway I don't see a shortage of competition anytime soon.
QFMFT lol

Agetec should have caught this one out.
Agetec FTW~!!!
Whoa... When Leonhardt said that Regulations 1.15 gave "infinite" energy, I didn't quite believe it, but when I went to his place and checked it out, it was an "in your face" moment for me! >_< It really IS Infinite! Energy is capped at 99999 and will NEVER decrease no matter how much you boost, quick-boost, over-boost or fire energy weapons (all NEXTs can now achieve perma-flight)! The game was sped up even more as well as enemy AI taking advantage of the new Regulations. Now they too quick-boost like mad! Single rifles can barely hit the fastest of them now! Missiles, well, still so-and-so. Energy weapons and slow-moving projectiles (grenade shells/large missiles/bazooka fire) are one of the hardest to use now with all that boosting around.

Regulations 1.20, on the other hand, was the complete opposite of 1.15. The energy drain, while still the same, was offset by the energy recovery. The energy recovery of 1.20 was SOOO SLOW! 1.20 seems to be all about the proper utilization of energy, knowing when to boost, quick-boost, over-boost and fly in the air. Taking full advantage of your surroundings and knowing when to take cover is a must in this regulation. Apparently, this regulation "seems" to be a flyer's worst nightmare. No more boosting like mad here. Its all about strategy now and this regulation gives it like no other. On a side note, the speed of the game remains generally the same as 1.15, meaning its still incredibly fast.

It's gonna take me a while to get used to 1.20, so I'm gonna go enjoy myself with 1.15 for now~ Happy
[All systems online. Kojima output normal. Synchronizing AMS Compatibility... Done. Engaging Primal Armor... Done. All systems green. Firing main boosters.]
"Blackwing, let's fly!!"
Shayde Wrote:Regulations 1.20, on the other hand, was the complete opposite of 1.15. The energy drain, while still the same, was offset by the energy recovery. The energy recovery of 1.20 was SOOO SLOW! 1.20 seems to be all about the proper utilization of energy, knowing when to boost, quick-boost, over-boost and fly in the air. Taking full advantage of your surroundings and knowing when to take cover is a must in this regulation. Apparently, this regulation "seems" to be a flyer's worst nightmare. No more boosting like mad here. Its all about strategy now and this regulation gives it like no other. On a side note, the speed of the game remains generally the same as 1.15, meaning its still incredibly fast.

Sounds like Armored Core to me. Haha.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  LRp Discussion J.E_Magog 76 100,877 04-05-2016, 10:52 PM
Last Post: J.E_Magog
  ACV General Discussion Lord_Leperman 546 694,883 04-16-2013, 12:16 AM
Last Post: Sirius140
  LR: OB Core Discussion NiX 26 30,023 04-28-2011, 11:55 PM
Last Post: adiyel
  SLp Discussion J.E_Magog 46 68,555 02-12-2010, 10:33 AM
Last Post: DaiZengar666
  AC3p Discussion Black Dragon 115 154,989 11-18-2009, 06:22 PM