Current time: 03-29-2024, 05:49 PM
Trillianes, Lim walk out
Hrm... dalawang 69M missile pack, GAEA core, deeks, an RL, and whatever weapon for the left hand... Yep kaya na nun ang AFP. hahaha

Ano ba pinakamaganda nating jets? F-4s? >_<
May mga f-22 raptors na sana tayo kung hindi natin pinalayas ang mga amerikano. Ngayon wala na tayong panlaban sa mga ACs. Bat yung maliit na singapore nakakapag develop ng mga weapons, tayo wala.

edit:
meron pala..... MODS!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Mo...ne_weapons

vs

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:We..._Singapore
Blah. LX will pwn them all
Kukulangin yung LX eh. Hahah tapos paano kung mag miss ka pa.
Oh, I'm too late for all the discussion. LOL. I was watching the latter coverage of ABS-CBN (around 430-730pm) of the whole event. The whole thing ruined my night. You guys already mentioned the good points.. One thing I'm wondering is if what Trillanes did will affect the society in the long run?

On the side note, I went out with friends after watching the news, and decided to be a law-abiding citizen by going back to my apartment before 12mn. Tongue

And, I think even MTs may pwn our military.
"Numbers are not part of the real world; they're part of something else."

-Prof. Rolly Panopio, UPLB Math Division
Kuto pa lang ulam na...
'Signatures are overrated.'
NiX Wrote:Kukulangin yung LX eh. Hahah tapos paano kung mag miss ka pa.

Hindi magmimiss ang LX. Hindi marunong mag-dodge ang mga pinoy. At ang target naman Malacanang e, hindi helicopter o ano mang kotse, APC, etc.
I believe we don't have jets anymore ... I think they all got decommissioned ... probably from the pilots using to many engines as missiles ... anyway our most powerful aircraft the F-5 A/B Freedom Fighter (not the F5E/F Tiger II used on the anime "area 88") ... is as I last remembered placed out of service leaving us with a us program reject the S-211 for those who've played Ace Combat 5 this airplane look quite like the "Hawk" training plane maybe this is that plane who knows at least the planes popular right??? but hay a OV-10 crashing onto your AC is just as bad as a large missile right??? so watch out!

edit: scratch my second to the last comment ... the one about the S-211 being the Hawk ... its a different plane ... oh well )
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

Bit late on all the events but you guys have no idea how inconvenient it is to be living inside Fort Bonifacio right now. Checkpoints and roadblocks all over the place, plus MPs roving all around with dogs in tow. What was once a 15-minute commute out to Pasong Tamo now takes double the time.

Anyone notice that Trillanes seems to favor hanging out near Glorietta? First it was Oakwood and now the Peninsula? Feth, just hand me a NICHIRIN and i'll roast their asses with relish.
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
http://www.globalfirepower.com/country_d...ntry_id=17

Aircraft: 257
Armor: 411
Artillery: 242
Missile Defense: NR
Infantry Support Systems: 60
Naval Units: 36
Merchant Marines: 413

Serviceable Airports: 256
Railways: 897 km
Waterways: 3,219 km
Roadways: 200,037 km
Total Square Area: 300,000 km

Small Arms (Exports): $NR
Small Arms (Imports): $12,000,000

I'd say 2-3 fully equipped ACs with some good pilots. I'm also assuming that the military units will arrive in waves of around a dozen of each rather than completely mobilizing at the same time and the same location. Maybe just 2 ACs if they're tank types and they are Beastkiller designs.
may be since the 90mm rr(recoilless rifle) our only anti tank weapons in the philipphines is weak pwede na
if you know yourself and your enemy you will never fear the results of a hundred battles if you know yourself but not the enemy for every victory you will suffer a defeat if you dont know yourself neither your enemy you will lose at every battle.<br />sun tzu, the art of war
Apocalypse, Obsidian Rock and Genbu for the win~!!
aah pasali si Zeruel at Ramiel!!!

Wag din natin kalimutan yung tank mo na may dalawang Ettin~!
oo nga![Image: smoke.gif]